• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Giant Spider?

• Thread starter Flora Green
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Flora Green

A year or two ago I could swear someone (Sarsmi maybe?) had a Halloween house with a giant spider. I have searched my UO pics and the deco idea thread above, but can't find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about or did I just imagine it?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bagball and kama? made one just the other nite, came out pretty good.... kama were made from shadow iron, but it's not certain that is required, since I'm not actually sure of the color otherwise :)

I think we used citrine for it's eyes? tried rubies first, but they didn't sit quite right

remembered what was used cause the thread got a bit involved with people trying to find reversed kama... don't recall if anyone ever did

don't have a pic of it, we weren't quite ready to do the Halloween deco yet, were just messing around with ideas

F

Flora Green

Yes, that's it! Thanks both of you. :) I really, truly HATE spiders, but what else can you do with those giant eggs but make a giant spider to lay them? (ick)