• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ghosts, champ spawns, exorcism continued

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Devs......bring exorcism back. Full fel facet. Put a timer on the ghosts....after 10 mins, fair game.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aiight peeps, we got the idoc part unf'd up. Now, let's tackle this ej account abuse stuff!!!! Let's go team!!!!

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In UO there is supposed to be a counter to everything....like chivalry and necro. There is no balance in this aspect of the game. If there was ANYTHING A MFIN PLAYER COULD DO, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.....so, please add exorcism back into the fel facet. At least level the playing field a little bit. Just make it fair.

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So how long are we going to let the same person necro this thread?

Yes, yes contributing to it myself, but if the last 5 or so posts are any indication, it doesn't matter if I do.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make your own thread and do whatever you want. There is no counter to the problem in game. That's broken. Needs to be fixed. I'll be here everyday.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
In general I would say the tone of the content was possibly inappropriate for the forum posted in? In general, your frustration came through and sounded a bit combative. <shrug>

Also, just my perspective ... why not put all of these in one message as bullet points?

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Spartan, I doubt anything gets done honestly. I would post on the other forums, but they ban the ish outta people for nothing.

I'm gonna make another post about it in UHall.....where the topic belongs.