• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GGS

M

Mikeyta

Do we still have the so called GGS? if so may I have the link to that nice table again please. I have a hard time doing a query for GGS. " Gurantee Gain System."

M

Mikeyta

<blockquote><hr>

http://guide.uo.com/skill_1001.html

there you go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you so very much creto! you da man!
Millions thank you

I know I am asking alot here : But what the hell... Do you per chance got the GGS timer? so we know when to log on and such to get a gain . It be helpful if we GGS like three or 4 tamers heheh

I

imported_Lucretia

The timer is on the same link. Scroll down, and you'll see the table.

G

One thing to remember...If the chart shows a GGS gain every 3 hours that doesnt mean you can get a gain, log out for 3 hours and log back in to get another gain. It says you need to be working the skill and after 3 hours it will force a gain. I learned that thru the school of hard knocks (a 119 tailor with tailoring alacrity scroll
).

So just make sure you do some attempts in between the timer values to pretty well guarantee the gain at the timer mark.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not true. You just need to log out till the time is up log in and get gain. Now you cant say if your like 102.2 taming to get a gain you need to tame something that would normally give you a gain. Like taming a dog will not give you the ggs. Im at 107.4 taming currently. Im using ggs exclusively. And I log in once every 8 hours and get my .1 gain. Never has failed.