• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Getting the Spellweaving Scrolls

T

Tukaran

Hi all,

Just in the process of adding Spellweaving to my mage and need to get hold of all the scrolls. I wan to get them myself rather than buying them.
Is there a list of which creatures drop which scrolls (as with the necro scrolls) or can you get them off any creature?

All the guides I've come across just say "off monsters" but don't say which ones.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Tukaran

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

Just in the process of adding Spellweaving to my mage and need to get hold of all the scrolls. I wan to get them myself rather than buying them.
Is there a list of which creatures drop which scrolls (as with the necro scrolls) or can you get them off any creature?

All the guides I've come across just say "off monsters" but don't say which ones.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Tukaran
Over time I collected most all mine (x2 except ThunderStorm) in Twisted Wield, mostly from the Changelings and Turning the Cu's over.

I suspect most any mob that was released, in the same publish that gave SpellWeaving.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had that problem once. The guide says ML monsters, but doesn't say what ML monsters are.

So here is the list:
Painted caves:
Troglodytes, Lurg, Grobu
Twisted Weald:
Coil, Thrasher, Abscess, Saliva, dryads
The Citadel:
Mages, thieves
Prism of light:
Not sure, but I assume nearly everything there.
Sanctuary:
Nothing that I know of
Palace of Paroxysmus:
Putrefier
Twisted Weald:
Cu sidhe, anything named, Dryads

I'm not sure about changelings, but I think they might carry scrolls too.

T

Tukaran

Thanks for the replies! I'll go have a venture around and see which ones I can gather :)

Cheers,
Tukaran

U

uoBuoY

If you're on Baha, I sell all the scrolls on my vendors for 99gp each. Closest 18x18 to the north entrance to Vesper, right behind the inn.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I forgot the Labyrinth:
Minotaur, Miasma, Reptalon, Pyre, Rend, named drakes and air elementals.

S

Sigfried McGreed

Are any of these dungeons workable for a solo mage?

Thanks.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably the easiest for a solo mage would be to kill the Swoop in the same cave you get the Dreadhorn keys. You will need to get the quest from Lord Calendor in Heartwood (he is located on the platform just east of the fletching station). As long as you have positive karma, most things in the area where the Swoop is located will not attack (unless a changling gets lured down). It is weak against energy so just cast EV's and they should take it down.

The other place that shouldn't be that hard is the Trogs in the painted caves. I go there to train melee chars and collect the scrolls as well, but the drop rate is pretty low.