• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Getting post count back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaimes

What do I need to do to get my post count back from before the forum crash?

J

Jaimes

My e-peen is too small at only 13 posts. I want my big e-peen back! Sure, people say it's all about how you use it... But I have 15 bucks that says post count size matters more!

On a more serious note... No reason really. Just bored and it's something to do.

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My e-peen is too small at only 13 posts. I want my big e-peen back! Sure, people say it's all about how you use it... But I have 15 bucks that says post count size matters more!

On a more serious note... No reason really. Just bored and it's something to do.
If you see any abnormalities with your username/account/posts please contact us via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the forums or email directly to [email protected]

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Your name is far from familiar. You and your "e-peen", (and who voted on the word "e-peen" anyway), must have been posting in an obscure forum....

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I am sure for $15 they will change your post count to whatever you like.

It doesn't mean anything.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just send them an e-mail and they will try to restore your previous account info. And for the rest of you haters in the thread, sometimes a person feels more confidence in trading or whatever when they see the person has been posting for a long period of time. I thought I might do some more holiday cross shard trading, so I wanted my account info restored.

D

Devil_Woman

Like Shelleybean said, send an email to Brekkee at the address zigzag provided. My old account was among those that were lost. While I didn't really remember my post count, I did remember what title I was up to and the date of my original registration. I emailed that information to Brekkee, and, as you can see,
<-----
she managed to restore my account information!

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:mad:

To the OP, email us and we'll do our best to fix your info

To the trolls in the thread...knock it off.

If you all spent as much time in game as you did looking for e-peen fights on these forums...wow what a world it would be :D

Status
Not open for further replies.