• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Getting imbuing Ingreidents

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep hearing you can unravel gm oak items for ressidue I have tried and tried but cant unravel for not.

What am I doing wrong?

Do I need runic tools to make the items, then unravel? I have tons of oak and was hoping to use it as it has been collecting dust.

I read thru the tips and what have ya.

G

guum

I keep hearing you can unravel gm oak items for ressidue I have tried and tried but cant unravel for not.

What am I doing wrong?

Do I need runic tools to make the items, then unravel? I have tons of oak and was hoping to use it as it has been collecting dust.

I read thru the tips and what have ya.
Just regular tools. Weapons are what people have been making (mostly bokutos and/or bows). They must be exceptional in order to unravel to anything, and you have to use the "Unravel ALL Items Including Artifacts" option on the unravel bag.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah HA! No wonder I had been using the top option on the bag

*puts dunce hat on:dunce:*

Thanks ...... that was driving me nuts.