• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] getting essence

M

Myna

hi

yesterday i got essence when i unraveld my imbued items. my skill was 105.x

and the items were the exc. suneate plate imbued with rpd 13, lrc 5 or 4

now it seems the dev did some changes

now i dont get essence anymore, my skill is now 110.1 and i tried to unravel the same plate but with rpd 13 lrc 7 fire resist 6% (weight 281)

dont we get essence anymore when unraveling imbued items or at which skill/weight is it possible to get essence now

B

Bullseye_of_Atl

I unraveled today with a copper runic hammer. Made daggers and unraveled...I got a 80/20 return......magical res/essence.

M

Myna

i am talking about non runic but imbued items ... not items made with runics

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hi

yesterday i got essence when i unraveld my imbued items. my skill was 105.x

and the items were the exc. suneate plate imbued with rpd 13, lrc 5 or 4

now it seems the dev did some changes

now i dont get essence anymore, my skill is now 110.1 and i tried to unravel the same plate but with rpd 13 lrc 7 fire resist 6% (weight 281)

dont we get essence anymore when unraveling imbued items or at which skill/weight is it possible to get essence now
All I am getting back at 109.1 is 2 residues per suneate plate also. Looks like they took away the imbued properties for unraviling.

M

Myna

i dont get essence back anymore since i posted this, and i am at 118.9 now

they removed it totally to get something back higher than residue

well it makes sense ... the old way it was easy to make relics .... just imbue items with residue with enough weigth for a relic and unravel it