• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Getting Bark Fragments from Cypress Trees

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering if anyone has collected bark fragments from a cypress tree since Publish 64 went live last month (2/10) and if so, could you collect the fragments from both the mossy and regular types of cypress trees? Also, if you used cypress tree seeds collected before Publish 64 but grown into trees after the publish went live, did you get bark fragments as a resource?

I'm going to try to collect some of both type of seeds and do my own research. I think I might have old cypress tree seeds...somewhere...maybe. LOL

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering if anyone has collected bark fragments from a cypress tree since Publish 64 went live last month (2/10) and if so, could you collect the fragments from both the mossy and regular types of cypress trees? Also, if you used cypress tree seeds collected before Publish 64 but grown into trees after the publish went live, did you get bark fragments as a resource?

I'm going to try to collect some of both type of seeds and do my own research. I think I might have old cypress tree seeds...somewhere...maybe. LOL
Yes to all of the above.

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only real oddity I have seen so far is that, seeds that came pre-64 and identified with poppy dust will not stack with post-64 identified seeds (this applies only to sugar cane seeds) and flax seeds post-64 now identify as bright peculiar flax seeds. Otherwise, things are as *normal* as they ever were...

Attachments