• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

getting back my old accounts

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok i been tryin for awhile now to get back my old acounts, i have sent email to support a few times, i list all the characters names on the account, the email for the account, the name and even the password to the account, and i always get the same response back, they send the info for the acount i just started. your player base is very low, you would figure you want people to open thier old accounts back up and start paying for them. i dont understand if i have the name and password why i cant just go type it in and get access to my account. is there a phone number i can call to actualy talk to a real life person?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend