• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gettinf to know you...

E

Emuishere

If you could sum yourself up in three lines or less how would you do it if you were a WoW character?

With all the new faces because of recent event, I thought it would be fun to learn about the people here.

(Yes I am going somewhere with this.)​

J

Joshmaul

I'm a split personality, to tell you the truth. Part of me is sadistic and cruel, and enjoys both seeing my enemies in pain and inflicting it myself. The other part of me will defend my friends and family regardless of the cost to myself.

F

Fojos

If I were a WoW character I'd probably stand around in Thunder Bluff doing nothing, since I'm quite lazy. :p

D

Devilengine

I'd be drinking mead and planning vengeance. And stuff.

K

Kualus

A lazy, but cheerful Dwarf, specialized in Gnomish engineering, crafting mostly useless items that always tend to explode, also, always hunting on new creatures to fill the stables :D

M

MMAnti7

I am the epitome of a lazy peon in the orc starting area. I lounge around all day and drift off to sleep when I should be working. Once I've been sufficiently beaten I'll do my "work work."

W

wtfisit123

I can be practically any personality. I've been known to be a leader, a team player, a loner, a big shot, a cast-out, shy, playfull, agreeable, prone to quarrel, picky, dark, happy, lazy, active... and so on. I play pretty serious but still always keeping a good sense of humor.