• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Get your Jack 'o Lanterns here

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a nearly empty house at #3 Umbra road near the bridge, i saw a lot of people dropping JoL with other peoples names near luna gate so that people could come and find their own, this was ok but after a time they rot away. So i have set up some boxes on the front doorstep of #3 umbra road set to anybody so people can drop them in there and others can come and look for them all in the same place without them rotting away, please feel free to come find your own or drop others in that you find.

Elf.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice idea...

alas a greedy spoiled player ruined the halloween 'em event' last night ,,,, calling for the doors to be ''locked'' as soon as he got inside...locking out 5-6 europa vets that were 5 mins late.... shame on the non europa player.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More boxes needed! People have been busy ower the night. I locked down a rune for this place in RAA shop as well, its a great idea.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great idea indeed - As I wandered around I saw Jacks in various places and wondered if people would lose them. My houses are packed to the rafters so it wouldnt have occured to me.

Congratulations and once again the community spirit of Europa shines.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A huge amount of Jack o Lanterns are at the Pumpkin Palace (As its now been renamed) so if you want to finds a JoL with your name on come on down, they are set out in alphabetical order so it's now even easier to find your own :)

Elf.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
210 storage left in the house, i will try clearing some stuff out, but would really help if people who are interested and want to find their JoL should come and take them, i would hate to have to start throwing some away before the end of the event.

Elf.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im still looking for Lantern's for my chars.
If anyone find the following Lanterns please let me know:

Butters
Loise Moonstone
Krull

Thanks in advance

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You weren´t online, so I dropped off a Butters lantern in the guild house mailbox yesterday. Talk to Cail, so she can pick it up for you.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump!

Come get you lanterns whilst you can, some people have been taking the lanterns and dropping them in peoples postbox where possible but the house is filling up fast. So please come find your Lantern before we have to have a clearout.

Elf.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will keep the house open till atleast the end of the month, at that time i will decide what to do with the rest, Pumpkin pie anyone?

Elf.

DirectorDoug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey folks - This is the Queen of Hearts, and I can't thank you enough for your generosity. Let me know how I can help with clean-up, and if there are boxes left over, I would take a few back rather than have them go away. I will be on a bit here and there, mostly late at night.

Thanks again

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last week to get your Jack O Lanterns, please come and find your JoL before i clean the house out. I will save some Boxes for you QoH's, the rest i will save untill the next event that needs a lot of storage hehe.

I would also like to say a big thank you to all of the people who helped to make this house the success it was, sorting the JoL into boxes, providing extra boxes and generally passing the word around, not to mention the small army that went out looking for the JoL without you guys it would not have worked at all!

*Salutes*

Elf.

G

Guardsmen Militia

I tried to find a few of ours but there are just too many per box that it's near impossible!
For once I actually wish I had the enhanced client so I could view them altogether instead of ontop of eachother! :(

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use the 2D client all the time, the only time i ever use the enhanced client is when sorting things like this, in that regard it is useful to have the EC on your system, Could not one of of your rank and file officers do the searching for you if you dont or cant use the EC?

Elf.

K

Kiminality

I used the list view in the EC while browsing.
When looking for a specific name, you can scroll through the list quite quickly until you see it.