• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Get over it!

K

Kippy

I didn't know where to post it or even if i should but i need to vent!

I've heard poeple say SO MANY TIMES that live or die as long as we have fun, but since sunday that seems to have changed.

OK poeple, you had a bad CJ, get over it! Life goes on! Sunday was supposed to be special for Susan and Elga, you have turned their maxing into a nightmare!
Good grief, I have never seen this before on stratics, for those who were in that CJ, I'm sorry it didn't go well but sheesh, grow up!

The poeple I am most sorry for are Susan and Elga,
I am so sorry things turned out this way, this was special for you guys, I just wanted to say congrats again, you guys ROCK!

L

Little Sadie

:thumbup1:

I agree. What happened to the fun? I have only been here for a little over a year but remember when the battles were fun. No one was guaranteed a win. We loaded and went. If we survived all the more fun! If we didn't, well we had fun trying, right. I thought the purpose was no shuffle and that was it. Now it seems that it is just a nightmare for Trish with more and more rules. And she doesn't even get paid for these headaches! LOL! Between the complaints of who went when and who did or didn't do what, it is getting kind of old. Come to Sunday battles prepared to live or die but have fun doing it. Don't let it ruin your week if you don't succeed. There will be more battles!

BTW, Congrats to Susan and Elga for maxing law! WTG you two!

E

Electroflap

Amen to that! I am always nervous about letting the group down which is why I have bowed out so many offers of CJ.. but why should I be nervous I am never gonna learn if I don't try! P.S. WTG! Elga and Trish on maxing!

S

Squeaker

I agree with Kippy and the others about letting go of the bad times. Do you dwell in your personal life? I certainly hope not! How miserable that would be.

My two cents on the site. I started here just a few months ago... I learned from this site. There were questions.. there were many helpful answers. There was a lot on comraderie that I enjoyed and wanted (still want) to be a part of. When we did go sad - we analyzed it and figured what went wrong. No complaining... no harsh critism... just learning for people like me and encouragement from the better players. I believe that I have become a much better player thanks to the whole stratics crew. Can we get back to that please?

S

soupandquackers

Amen to that! I am always nervous about letting the group down which is why I have bowed out so many offers of CJ.. but why should I be nervous I am never gonna learn if I don't try! P.S. WTG! Elga and Trish on maxing!
Susan and elga maxed,lol. But i agree with kippy 100%

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I agree with Kippy and the others about letting go of the bad times. Do you dwell in your personal life? I certainly hope not! How miserable that would be.

My two cents on the site. I started here just a few months ago... I learned from this site. There were questions.. there were many helpful answers. There was a lot on comraderie that I enjoyed and wanted (still want) to be a part of. When we did go sad - we analyzed it and figured what went wrong. No complaining... no harsh critism... just learning for people like me and encouragement from the better players. I believe that I have become a much better player thanks to the whole stratics crew. Can we get back to that please?
DITTO!

WTG Elga and Susan!

U

uberfan

I've been lurking around this site a while now but have been playing for a long time. This has more drama than TV. Seems to me like these people got a bum wrap but I dont know any of the people here. I see one person pointing out what went wrong so it doesnt happen again but there has to be more going on than what is posted cuz I'm the only one who thinks so. I dont know the toons on this run but it also seems to me they arent the ones stirring it up. Like I said, there has to be more going on then is posted. Sounds like these people have a rep for causing trouble and it doesnt take much brains to figure out they dont have friends here. I say ya'll just ignore them and maybe they will go away. But to keep posting about it just stirs the pot.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like these people have a rep for causing trouble and it doesnt take much brains to figure out they dont have friends here.
Ouch, I wonder how you came to that conclusion? Seriously, I would love to know.

Welcome to Toontown Stratics :)

L

loadexfa

I feel that some of the intentions were missed regarding the Sunday run. Some of the posts were looking to examine if some improvements are needed. This seems to have turned into a semi-flame war instead.

I think the question, "is this current system working" is a valid one and is what I see being asked. Considering the huge growth TT Stratics is seeing, new structures/systems/rules are probably needed.

Yes, we want to have fun, yes this is just a game. That doesn't alter the apparent need to make changes to handle the larger volume and the higher percentage of new-to-Stratics players (who are less likely to follow the rules, or possibly less experienced in boss battles).

I hope we can keep that in mind, from what I read, many of the "unhappy about Sunday" posts were trying to make things better.

Josh

L

loadexfa

I've been lurking around this site a while now but have been playing for a long time. This has more drama than TV. Seems to me like these people got a bum wrap but I dont know any of the people here. I see one person pointing out what went wrong so it doesnt happen again but there has to be more going on than what is posted cuz I'm the only one who thinks so.
Exactly. I saw one person, then another, try to look for a better way to deal with situations like this. Those people are not known for making trouble. So I agree, the reactions seemed odd and harsh to me as well. Too bad it had to go this way recently, I've only been here a few month (6+ now?) but even with the large growth, 95% of the time most people have been very friendly and helpful.

Josh

B

Beachmom321

DITTO!

WTG Elga and Susan!
I am right with Kathy & Joe. Susan was the first person I met on Stratics and without any questions by stratics members I felt welcomed & quickly helped with my questions like a good friend or neighbor, although normal life hardly works this way anymore it defintely should be able to continue here ... where we all come for fun!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately for anyone not involved, you really had to be there, I think. I really don't want to rehash all of this, unless someone involved still has issues. Kippy came to the game a little late and brought it all back from the dead again LOL

L

Little Sadie

To Uberfan: I don't know who you are referring to in your posts but wanted to say something to settle anything I might have said. I do know that Sally Bumblefoot vented about the problems in the CJ. I just wanted to say that I was not, in any of my posts talking about her. I like Sally aka Susan. She is an awesome player and one of the sweetest people I have met while playing TT! She has many, many friends here and I consider myself one of them. My posts were in reference to the snowballing of problems that have been complained about in the last month or so. Susan was not the first to vent and won't be the last. My posts were about the cumulative rants that have showed up lately. Everyone is welcome these runs and I sincerely hope that Susan didn't think for a minute that I was talking about her as I was not.