• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) GET OUT THE VOTE!!

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its time to support your 'loyalty' city Governorship. The voting process for City Governors began on Sunday, September 8, 2013 and will be open for 7 days.

City Governor Candidates: Sept. - Dec. 2013 Term

BRITAIN:
JAX [PAS]
QUEEN MUM [TLF]

JHELOM:
Lord GALAHAD [KHV]
NEFRITITI [PAS]

MINOC:
NO CANDIDATES

MOONGLOW:
NO CANDIDATES

NEW MAGINCIA:
NO CANDIDATES

SKARA BRAE:
CLYM (unopposed)

TRINISIC:
LANORA (unopposed)

VESPER:
FREDDY [KHV] (unopposed)

YEW:
THOTH [PAS] (unopposed)

To become a citizen and vote:
1. Click once on self
2. On menu click LOYALTY RATING.
3. On scroll window click on the blue gem CITY LOYALTY.
4. Then on next window click the blue gem next to the city you wish to declare.
5. Go to the 'City Stone' located at your chosen loyalty citiy bank.
6. Double click the 'City Stone'.
7. Click box View List of Current Candidates.
8. Click on the vote box next to the candidate you choose.

*If your account has 6 characters, you can vote in six different city elections. Each of your characters can be loyal to a different city. You cannot vote twice in the same city on the same account.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for the opportunity to comment on my nomination for re-election as Britain's Governor.

It has been a pleasure to serve the citizens of Britain and listen to the suggestions given to improve our city, especially the Trade Deal program.

I hope you will consider voting to re-elect me so that together we can continue to petition for more city improvements. Some of our requests have been granted, such as; removing the daily taxation on the city stone balance which is implemented in publish 83. Our petition for a 'City Hall' (where communication will be easier for all) as well as the request for a bulletin board and ballot box has also been approved. For details go to www.uo.com

Our next major concern is petitioning them to let our citizens choose their own Trade Deal buffs instead of it being just one buff delegated. With this option every Brit citizen can pick which buff they would like to utilize for a 24 hour time period.

Also, it has been suggested that instead of the Governors being responsible for the 2 million gold per trade deal, whether renewing or changing, that the buffs be priced a certain amount for the trade deal they choose. This idea is on the drawing board and suggestions are still being solicited.

Some ideas that I as your Governor would like to present on behalf of the city include a moongate at W. Brit Bank which was overlooked during the renovations a few years back. Also, in order to promote the diversity of Britain and its unique locations request a runebook be placed in a convenient location for everyone who visits or lives in Britain to use.

And I would like to plan a boat parade to promote the seas around Britain and the benefits of sailing and fishing our beautiful waters. Another idea is to present a City Olympics where we can compete with other cities during a special time of year. These are just a couple ideas that Brit citizens have suggested... and there are more. As your Governor I will work hard to promote our wonderful city and work hard to bring about as many improvements as possible. All we can do is ask and all they can do is say ... maybe ... *grins*

Thank you for your time and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Reminder: First meeting with Lord Blackthorne is Sunday, September 15th in the Governors Hall - Blackthornes Castle - 5pm PT, 6pm MT, 7pm CT, 8pm ET.

The meetings are open to everyone.

City Governors: Sept. - Dec. 2013 Term

BRITAIN:
QUEEN MUM [TLF]

JHELOM:
Lord GALAHAD [KHV]

MINOC:
PENDING KING'S CHOICE

MOONGLOW:
PENDING KING'S CHOICE

NEW MAGINCIA:
PENDING KING'S CHOICE