• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Get on TC1 and test Pub 66

Y

Yen Sid

Not Yet, we want you guys to be able to convert back and forth.
Awesome, hopefully sooner rather than later. I have 2 Crimson Cinctures and I rather not make one only useful for one of my characters, same with Lt. Sash except I only have one of those. I dont see why they have to be altered to be worn anyway; robes can be worn by all, why is it that an apron and a sash cannot?

Y

Yen Sid

Made a vampire form gargoyle on TC1.

1. Did not lose vamp form on death. Hope this is a feature ;). Tried 3 times dieing, rez at healer and kept form all 3 times.

2. Sapling seed rez did not work. I planted seed in area that will work on prodo shard.

3. EC client does not show leather armor kilt on paperdoll slot. Shows on avatar. Does not show anything on hover over and does not show even after logout/relogin. The resists/props are counted in character sheet stats so the game knows it's there. I think just not loading into the paperdoll slot.
Cloth as well, I'm sure its all kilts atm.

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are going to be doing another server publish to TC1 to fix a few of the issues found. We will also be adding the new Artifacts to the bank that I posted in a seperate thread, please check those out.

In New Haven you will find gates for the new MTX items that will go on sale later this month, please feel free to check them out. These items are:

Haochi's pigments

Ninja Black
Dark Reddish-Brown
Ghost's Grey
Emerald
Pretty Pink
Midnight Blue
Smoky Gold
Olive
Ocean Blue
Yellow

Woodworker's Bench
Owner, co- owner and friends of the house can receive bonus to carpentry skill for 30 minutes. +5.0 to Carpentry skill (not to exceed the limit), +5.0 to carpentry success bonus, +3.0 to Carpentry exceptional success bonus.

Pen of Wisdom
Allows the player to copy a full runebook.

House Teleport Tiles
Rechargeable house teleport tiles - must recharge them with Gate Scrolls

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are going to be doing another server publish to TC1 to fix a few of the issues found. We will also be adding the new Artifacts to the bank that I posted in a seperate thread, please check those out.

In New Haven you will find gates for the new MTX items that will go on sale later this month, please feel free to check them out. These items are:

Haochi's pigments

Ninja Black
Dark Reddish-Brown
Ghost's Grey
Emerald
Pretty Pink
Midnight Blue
Smoky Gold
Olive
Ocean Blue
Yellow

Woodworker's Bench
Owner, co- owner and friends of the house can receive bonus to carpentry skill for 30 minutes. +5.0 to Carpentry skill (not to exceed the limit), +5.0 to carpentry success bonus, +3.0 to Carpentry exceptional success bonus.

Pen of Wisdom
Allows the player to copy a full runebook.

House Teleport Tiles
Rechargeable house teleport tiles - must recharge them with Gate Scrolls
when is this? will it constitute a wipe? Am i free to pursue weaving and loyalty without fear of losing the time?

and holy crap i love the pen idea!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I would not think this would require a wipe ! at least I hope not I am just getting Storm back to where She was before!

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Publish 64.0.0.3

Players will receive a warning gump when they step on the House Teleporter Tiles to prevent you from being teleported without your permission.
:sad3: Very annoying, considering that I'm the owner of the house destination in fel.
Can't this work like the warning gump that appears when u enter in a fel dungeon from the Abyss? thats a one time warning gump only.

I really dont need warning gumps to go to my own house.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
found the weaving gate.

Gor Bless ya! Looking near the queens forge for a loyalty gate or summat.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a bug for you...

I was testing throwing.

no matter what i could not hit a single thing on my first throw, fine on second, 3rd, 4th, etc. i threw at mongbats, pigs, deer, horses, you name it.

This was with 120 throwing, 50hci, 120 swords and a soul glaive.

i had this with 2 different chars, no shield on like someone suggested. Any ideas?
Have the dev's looked into this yet? I'm sure a lot of people would stray away from using throwing if there's not conformation on this.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Targets will be immune to Sleep for 26 seconds after the initial stupor effect beings, and immune to Mass Sleep is for 20 seconds.

Since you're fixing people spamming this spell on targets is there a way we could get something like this added to the disarm special move also?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have the dev's looked into this yet? I'm sure a lot of people would stray away from using throwing if there's not conformation on this.
I just went ahead and did the email bug report thing. everyones to busy complaining about gumps on teleport tiles and backpacks closing lol

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Publish 64.0.0.3

Players will receive a warning gump when they step on the House Teleporter Tiles to prevent you from being teleported without your permission.
:sad3: Very annoying, considering that I'm the owner of the house destination in fel.
Can't this work like the warning gump that appears when u enter in a fel dungeon from the Abyss? thats a one time warning gump only.

I really dont need warning gumps to go to my own house.

No promises but we will look into only giving the gumps if your not the owner/coowner/or friended to the house. Will let you guys know what we can come up with.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna, on February 9th, I tried sending e-mails to both the [email protected] and the [email protected] e-mail addresses for something that was happening on Origin when it had a new publish that had not gone to any other servers. For both addresses, my e-mail provider (America Online) bounced the messages back to me with a permanent fatal error message of "554 5.4.6 Too many hops 30 (max 25)."

Can you guys please check to make sure that those mail boxes are properly configured so no one else has the same problem?

If you guys are still having issues with bounced emails please let me know.
Mesanna, please see this post from today in U.Hall regarding the same issue but involving a different e-mail provider: http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1684923&postcount=3.

Will you guys please look into how you have the bug-reporting mailboxes set up?