• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Get on TC1 and test Pub 66

Supreem

Founder, Citadel Studios
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guy this is a huge publish! Anything that we can catch before we go to origin is going to be a big win.

So get your butts on TC1 and do some testing. We worked hard for this publish and we'd like to see it be as bug free as possible when we go live with it.

Thanks

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Again, the titles are awesome. Very cool feature.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am gonna test the stuff out of it ;-)

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guy this is a huge publish! Anything that we can catch before we go to origin is going to be a big win.

So get your butts on TC1 and do some testing. We worked hard for this publish and we'd like to see it be as bug free as possible when we go live with it.

Thanks
Where do we report bugs to and how should we address it so that it gets noticed and not filed 13?

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Faction horses do not have to be healed and can be instantly remounted after riding swipe is used on the rider.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we please get some of those special gates on TC1 for things like virtues, pet bonding, spellweaving quests, etc.?

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where do we report bugs to and how should we address it so that it gets noticed and not filed 13?

It would help us alot if you put something like Publish 65/TC1 or Origin in the subject.

Y

Yalp

It would help us alot if you put something like Publish 65/TC1 or Origin in the subject.
someone is working late! you go girl! fix em up.. get it out the door! I'm like a kid at christmas waiting on the garg changes.........

..... is it ready for live pub yet?

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Navrey Adjustments

Navrey’s respawn timer has been reduced to 10 minutes
Navrey’s drop rate has been increased
Drop rate - fine.

Timer? 5 min MAX

10 min is still a stupid wait time... Better than 15, but still too long. C'mon guys. Stop half fixing stuff.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna, on February 9th, I tried sending e-mails to both the [email protected] and the [email protected] e-mail addresses for something that was happening on Origin when it had a new publish that had not gone to any other servers. For both addresses, my e-mail provider (America Online) bounced the messages back to me with a permanent fatal error message of "554 5.4.6 Too many hops 30 (max 25)."

Can you guys please check to make sure that those mail boxes are properly configured so no one else has the same problem?

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Publish 66? Typo? Or just burning the candle at both ends?

I just worked a 13 hour day, I can relate, my candle is gone..

D

Deb

Maybe we could have a Temporary Sticky post for bugs with this publish
since it is a big one. And nice job Dev Team. :):) Still waiting for the patch
to finish. Can not wait to get in and see the fixes and test things.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Supreem... Cursor Target Last is broken in the EC... the action does not seem to be processing at all (tested in both the Default and my custom UI to the same effect in a built macro).

BTeng_Mythic

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Supreem... Cursor Target Last is broken in the EC... the action does not seem to be processing at all (tested in both the Default and my custom UI to the same effect in a built macro).
Are you targeting yourself? Cursor Target Last will not work for yourself.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this publish has gargoyle sith lords and evilness ?

Cause that'd get me testin...

We are ready to go live... code 66 ... mwaahahahahahahah !

No seriously , don't kill the djed-eyes, we'll need those freaks !

Nice work, and it's lovely to see some communication !

:popcorn:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is a bug for you...

I was testing throwing.

no matter what i could not hit a single thing on my first throw, fine on second, 3rd, 4th, etc. i threw at mongbats, pigs, deer, horses, you name it.

This was with 120 throwing, 50hci, 120 swords and a soul glaive.

i had this with 2 different chars, no shield on like someone suggested. Any ideas?

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to but I'm at 50 minutes and 50% downloaded. On FiOS.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  • 2d Client
  • Recall to town
  • Recall back home
  • Walk into co-owned house and backpack closes.....

I have main pack and 2 open leather back packs in main pack.

This is not good. I hate re-opening my inventory.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This isn't on Origin now, so I take it there will be an extended test periord on the Origin following TC1? I'm working my Origin artificer now so I can help outfit those that want to test factions there. I'm just wondering how much time I have to finish him up before the masses arrive to test.

-OBSIDIAN-

A

A Rev

The bug noted earlier about riding swipe and faction horses;

This has been around for a LONG time, any chance we can get faction horses to obey the same dismount rules as any other mount?

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Questions to Wing Armor:

Why can they not be imbued?

What Mods can be on it?

I have seen Spell Chaneling on it but it doenst have any effect.

Are they not a bit too strong maybe?

Gargoyle Armor already have much higher resistance than the human or elves ones. Is it not better to handle a Wing Armor like a jewelery slot?

Please beware to bring the Wing Armor as it is now, thanks!

Enhanced Client Wing Armor Bug:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
leather and cloth wing armor is nice, plate is totally screwed up on the animations. I've reported it, I hope others have too.
What worries me is the footwear, which appear to be getting jewellery mods. 30 skill points from jewels, plus 15 from footwear? I suppose it makes up for things like Captain John, or dread pirate hat etc?

A

A Rev

leather and cloth wing armor is nice, plate is totally screwed up on the animations. I've reported it, I hope others have too.
What worries me is the footwear, which appear to be getting jewellery mods. 30 skill points from jewels, plus 15 from footwear? I suppose it makes up for things like Captain John, or dread pirate hat etc?
And the hunters headress and the mark of trav and the invesigators cloak and shadow dancer legs and the music arms...think thats all :)

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iv been on test and checked out a few things that are instantly apparant [gates for rewards, titles, fame/karma showing up].

It puts you off when you have to spend time making runic items to get a worth while one or farming materials to imbue items, or setting the crafter up to alter them and then to set a char up to then go out and test the spell and racial changes. Even worse when some are pvp related and theres no-one to pvp with :)

Maybe im just being lazy lol, give me a fully kitted gargoyle to test, or some training dummies that act like the bosses or other players i can test spells and that on, or make the bosses 1 hit kills and ill be happy to run around killing stuff, testing spells, testing drop rates and loot :) but spending a good 2 hours just getting to the point your ready to fight is way to labourious!

Its a bit hard to test renound drop rates and boss loot and such when you have to spend so long [solo] working the spawn or finding a group to go into bosses when its really all for no reward as its only on test!

Overall what im saying is you need a good few hours setting up just to start testing the stuff out, thus making it hard to really test everything to "distruction" in the time it is usually on test before hitting Origin or the time you have to play every day.

Thanks

EDIT** To cut it short i think what im trying to say is, if we had our main chars we always play it would save alot of time having to set them up from scratch on test before we can actually run sufficent tests as there the chars and sutuations we will really be using.

Thunderz

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to give feedback on the new artifacts. If we can't get them on TC can we at least get a description? Thanks :)

P

Phineas le Monge

• 2d Client
  • Recall to town
  • Recall back home
  • Walk into co-owned house and backpack closes.....

I have main pack and 2 open leather back packs in main pack.

This is not good. I hate re-opening my inventory.
I noticed this after patch as well...

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep it i soo big, we should consider it carefully. The small fixes and patches are nice and can be brought in soon, but this big gargoyle improvments, should be tested faithfully.

Ahh i see the mods are only on metal wing armor and boots, maybe a bug?

A

A Rev

Im at work at the moment so cant log on to test, but, there are 2 things that i am interested in finding out the answer as soon as possible...one is a possible oversight in the cleansing wind spell.

My question with that [and would appreciate if anyone can check for me...if not ill have to wait another 5hours to test] does it work like arch cure/protection.

The reason i ask; in pvp, this spell if it doesn't would become pretty much pointless. If it is going to flag non partied/guilded players your going to end up healing your opposition and flagging crim.

The other is not really a major thing so i dont mind waiting but as theres so many of you on and it wouldnt take long to test you can if you like :)

Can crimmies and Lt Sash's be converted for gargoyle use?? If not, what mods can be imbued upon them?

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it ironic that we, the subscribers, have to test a game that we're paying for.
That said, I will spend some time testing my beloved game and send in bugs. (i'm such a sucker).

Mesanna

VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna, on February 9th, I tried sending e-mails to both the [email protected] and the [email protected] e-mail addresses for something that was happening on Origin when it had a new publish that had not gone to any other servers. For both addresses, my e-mail provider (America Online) bounced the messages back to me with a permanent fatal error message of "554 5.4.6 Too many hops 30 (max 25)."

Can you guys please check to make sure that those mail boxes are properly configured so no one else has the same problem?

If you guys are still having issues with bounced emails please let me know.

Mesanna

VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that TC has its own home we can use this to give feed back on the publishes. Below are the issues we are taking care of this morning.

- The backpack closing - being fixed today
- Plate wings and talons - being removed from crafting menu (not ready yet)
- Bug reporting - waiting on response from you guys, ( I emailed in a bug and it seemed to have gone thru without any issues)

Y

Yalp

Now that TC has its own home we can use this to give feed back on the publishes. Below are the issues we are taking care of this morning.

- The backpack closing - being fixed today Yeah!
- Plate wings and talons - being removed from crafting menu (not ready yet) Awww
- Bug reporting - waiting on response from you guys, ( I emailed in a bug and it seemed to have gone thru without any issues) Yeah!
In the future will there be any need to gain crafting recipes for making the talon/wing armor?

Mesanna

VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im at work at the moment so cant log on to test, but, there are 2 things that i am interested in finding out the answer as soon as possible...one is a possible oversight in the cleansing wind spell.

My question with that [and would appreciate if anyone can check for me...if not ill have to wait another 5hours to test] does it work like arch cure/protection.

The reason i ask; in pvp, this spell if it doesn't would become pretty much pointless. If it is going to flag non partied/guilded players your going to end up healing your opposition and flagging crim.

The other is not really a major thing so i dont mind waiting but as theres so many of you on and it wouldnt take long to test you can if you like :)

Can crimmies and Lt Sash's be converted for gargoyle use?? If not, what mods can be imbued upon them?

Cleansing Winds spell only effects you, party members or the person you target specifically. If its acting differently let us know please.

Crimson Cincture and Lt Sash's can be converted but not imbued

Please remember this, we have not put in the system to convert from gargoyle to human/elf. So once you convert from human to gargoyle you can not convert back.

A

A Rev

Cleansing Winds spell only effects you, party members or the person you target specifically. If its acting differently let us know please.

Crimson Cincture and Lt Sash's can be converted but not imbued

Please remember this, we have not put in the system to convert from gargoyle to human/elf. So once you convert from human to gargoyle you can not convert back.
Sweet!

So i can assume by this the tangle is convertable as well...AWESOME!

Oh and can i convert my Greetings from EM sash??

I understand they wont go back but i dont care :)

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is a bug for you...

I was testing throwing.

no matter what i could not hit a single thing on my first throw, fine on second, 3rd, 4th, etc. i threw at mongbats, pigs, deer, horses, you name it.

This was with 120 throwing, 50hci, 120 swords and a soul glaive.

i had this with 2 different chars, no shield on like someone suggested. Any ideas?
Can anyone else confirm this is happening to them, and not just me? Before i submit it as a bug?

D

Diggity

Made a vampire form gargoyle on TC1.

1. Did not lose vamp form on death. Hope this is a feature ;). Tried 3 times dieing, rez at healer and kept form all 3 times.

2. Sapling seed rez did not work. I planted seed in area that will work on prodo shard.

3. EC client does not show leather armor kilt on paperdoll slot. Shows on avatar. Does not show anything on hover over and does not show even after logout/relogin. The resists/props are counted in character sheet stats so the game knows it's there. I think just not loading into the paperdoll slot.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you targeting yourself? Cursor Target Last will not work for yourself.
with cursor last target, has anyone addressed the casting issue with cursor last target on the mouse wheel?

if you try to spam a small spell with cursor last target set on a key, it works fine, no problem, can chain weaken, harm, fireball, anything.

Do this with the mouse wheel, and you cannot cast 2 spells in a row without the spell seemingly overcasting.

D

Diggity

I can overcast even small spells using keyboard commands. Even 1st circle magic arrow and last target (even with target queue on), magic arrow will overcast if I press the hotkeys very quickly.

I don't think target queue is to prevent overcasting, 2nd spell still has to wait for the server enforced casting delay on the 1st spell.