• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gentle Rest Inn: Drachs.

C

CatLord

Greetings... after we united the Trammel players on Catskills most of our task was done... so now I'm moving the plan to Drachs.

Create a quiet Guild that will welcome everyone and it is based on Trammel.

Rules:
- no foul language,
- no disrespect,
- no killing allies.

Procedures:
- after some time, case by case study, each member will be invited to be a guild diplomat (Emmy).
- each month we'll have a new GM, so we rotate the responsability of leading.

Thank You.

Ein Kreis, Eine Seele.

C

CatLord

Almost forgot... we can use GRI to be the cornerstone of a Trammel Alliance...

Then have each GM of the Allied guilds have his/her turn at GMing GRI... so Alliance Leadership is rotated...

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That sounds interesting.

I'd like to be considered but truthfully I dont want to be rotated to GM - I've not the time to do it well.

C

CatLord

That is your choice...

Just making sure we have a guild that is able to hold the Alliance and be out of the current politics...

With all current Drachs GMs on the same level.

C

CatLord

Change of plans... we'll bug Frarc and give him the Hammer of Law.

C

Cat Crimson

You're not going to want me then. I'm based in Felucca and have minimal interest in Trammel :/ apart from it comes to things like supporting shard events and stuff like the Zoo collection.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're not going to want me then. I'm based in Felucca and have minimal interest in Trammel :/ apart from it comes to things like supporting shard events and stuff like the Zoo collection.

I don't see why thats a problem. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After all the constant references to Trammel, Trammel, Trammel ? :)

Yup!

I don't care if people play Trammel or Felucca only. If they play a murderer or that they just do crafting or running a shop. We all here to have fun in UO. :)
It would be good to have someone around that shows that Felucca is not always that scary place that is shown often. I go often to Felucca to gather recources but thats maybe still not enough.

I have a friend who was afraid of any monster she saw, afraid to fight anything and afraid to die.Although she still afraid of dieing i did get her that far to go to Dungeons and work on her fighting skills. She stays on the top levels but she seems to have fun and is very happy when she gets a arty.
She is even a 11 year Vet.

During the years i had several friends who had a red. They where my best friend. Although they did things i did not agree with i went to rez them when they where killed. I even tried being a Playerkiller but it did not feel right for me and after a short time i gave that up.

I don't like PvP but funny enough i won a PvP guildtournament years ago with a 1 week old character who barely had skill. At the start of the tournament i bragged i was going to win the tournament ,knowing the character would be death after 1 fight. Things turned out otherwise cause when i do something i want to do it as good as i can. Although i have the knowledge and skills and items i don't want to PvP anymore. But i can understand that people do this. It did gave me a big adrenaline rush! :)
But for medical reasons i realy need to avoid that.

But all this was tried and done thanks to people who showed me other side and things in UO. It helps if there friends or guildies or people in a alliance with different views that can show and tell other stuff. Just don't force them into somethign else. If we keep eye patches just to see, Trammel or Felucca or PvP or PvM we will miss alot of the wide variety UO has to offer. Everyone should try a little of everything. Sometimes we just need a push of a friend to do it. :)

Like i said, i don't see why there is a problem with people playing Felucca only. We here to have fun in UO. :)

C

Cat Crimson

Frarc, you forget, I do know ( because you've told me, ducks :D ) your history in playing the different facets and why you do that, I know you don't have any problem with that and I respect your playstyle and viewpoints. I think we respect each other ! I didn't mean you specifically :) and I certainly am not going to get into a facet vs facet argument, only its only fair on the OP ( whose heart, I am sure, is in the right place ) to point out that not all of us are Trammel based and its a touch narrowing to keep referring to such :).

C

CatLord

No messing with us... the senior citizens!

*raises his cane menacingly*

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry but i can not make a Alliance with GRI. Some of my guildfriends where not happy with it and i have to respect there wishes . Our 11 year bond is very strong and i don't want any troubles with them.

Thanks for understanding.

C

CatLord

My bowyer will feel lonely...
... but choices are choices...

Best of luck with the Alliance!