• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Genesis Guy - gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There was a guy named Genesis that owned a bunch of Luna homes on GL as well as some other shards. As I noticed one of them fell recently on GL - the rest seem to be gone.

Anyone know what happened here? I think he was speculating on the houses and buying a bunch of them up. I know at one point he bought the house and the black rune library on GL but then got rid of it/threw it out or something as its gone now. It was one of the better rune libraries we had.

Just curious....

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He has been trying to sell his one on euro for a ridiculous amount for as long as I can remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm pretty surprised he let any of them fall, he has been holding onto about 20 across the shards and wanting insane prices for all of them for like 5+ years. I guess he got tired of holding them. It'll be interesting to see what happens to the three he has on Atlantic.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As overpriced as he has been on even renting vendors, he has always been respectful and extremely timely about responding when contacted. For a while, i think he had the only public portals in Luna on Atlantic.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
we had a person named Tyrant like that on Origin for a long time as far as i can tell he's down to just one luna house...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There was a guy named Genesis that owned a bunch of Luna homes on GL as well as some other shards. As I noticed one of them fell recently on GL - the rest seem to be gone.

Anyone know what happened here? I think he was speculating on the houses and buying a bunch of them up. I know at one point he bought the house and the black rune library on GL but then got rid of it/threw it out or something as its gone now. It was one of the better rune libraries we had.

Just curious....
If you want to use a decent Rune Library on GLs go to the Nameless Rune Library South of the Yew Gate Trammel... Pink and white building on the left... the one on the right holds player written books and goodies from GL EM Events....

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I know the one he had on Legends has changed hands. It is probably one of the top cool spots in the game.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
All right, folks. This thread quickly derailed into discussion about RMT. The discussion was going fine, but it completely veered off the original thread topic. Those posts have been moved to their own thread, which remains open for discussion.

Additionally, a post that should not have been made was made by a staff member, and it has been removed along with all posts discussing or quoting it. On behalf of Stratics, I apologize for the post in question. It is being handled internally, and it is not open for public discussion.

As this topic has fully derailed twice, it is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.