• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Questions Regarding the New Account Management System

D

Der Rock

Re: Master Mythic Account...

your UO account IS a Mythic Master Account

you are required to link your Mythic Master Account (UO Account) to an EA Account but you are not required to create an EA Master ID (that's an additional feature) as far as I know you don't even have to visit the stupid EA Profile page w/ the Facebook crap and EA Master ID

you are also not required to link all of your UO Accounts to a single EA Account, you can create a separate EA Account for each of your UO Accounts
it is to late friend...the crap is already done......... my acc are linked to such a new ea master crap acc and if i chese one of the acc i get those error report ,the same alll here become :(

so : das kind ist in den brunnen gefallen :(

(even native english player have the same crap problems lol)
i give up..i dont call any suppurt anymore i dont use fgot password or anything other crap crap crap...
they fix it or im done
:)

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: I can't believe that they didn't tell us everything would be based off the email

Thank you Papa. If we realized this too late, can we unlink accounts? Or do I have to phone customer service now to do that?

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hijacked Name? or doing something wrong?

So last night I felt ready to do the whole account linking thing.. didn't really have any problems cause most of you people had done it already and by reading the posts I was ready.

HOWEVER... when I got to the Master Account creation process I was told that "Ludes" was already in use as an account name.

I find it hard to believe that someone would take that name as their own.
So what am I doing wrong?

Also I've been trying all day to get back to the account management page and just keep being told "Internet Explorer Cannot display the webpage"

I'm not seeing anything around here about the page being down so what gives?

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah they need to fix that lol.

Customer support is Phone: 001-650-628-1001 (10am to 10pm EST, 7 days a week.)

I've had to call them a few times now ;)

I might have to call them again...*sighs*
Wheee... I have 7 accts that show up as linkable but are not linking correctly. What option do you press after you get the above number to answer.. the auto mated system asks "press 1 for origin, 2 for" whatever...

I chose Origin and ended up being transferred to a guy who put me on hold after asking my problem. He comes back and says, "We can't help with account management. You need to contact the manufacturer."

??? Obviously I got transferred to the wrong place.

:bdh:

Edit: Ok I called that # again. This time I chose option 8 (for other). It said the lines are closed and only open 7-7 M-F or something like that. lol

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Hijacked Name? or doing something wrong?

Well I figured out part of it..

The "Account" button on the splash page of the EC is broken.. sends you to the wrong link entirely.

If I go to UOHerald page and then go to accounts there it works fine.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: I can't believe that they didn't tell us everything would be based off the email

I am afraid they will tell you to use Account Transfer to unlink an account.

P

PapaKarlson

Re: Unlink Account

Call support. They can do it easily. Did for me. Hold times are pretty steep so have patience.

I created a seperate email address for each one of my accounts. No way going to have them all associated to one email address. That is just sheer stupidity and extremely un-secure.

I then burned a doc on a disc with all the emails/ passwords and the account associated to them. Easier to manage that way.
yeah instead of giving complete access to all of your accounts to anyone that can figure out your mother's maiden name.

I have a notebook with everything written down, each separate e-mail for each separate UO account and now also each separate EA account and each separate completely made up "Secret Word"

such a hassle...

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Or try the call back option @ EA.com

I had a callback within one minute from a nice young man who fixed up almost all of my account issues. I still have accounts not linking and will receive an email within 24 hours.

He said Sunday was slow and that I was the first UO related call he'd had today.

P

PapaKarlson

Security wise..it's just plain stupid to link all to a single email address, for several reasons.
AND they expect you to do join their new Origin social networking AND link your facebook account AND create a webpage and have this all linked together to 1 EA account... just totally crazy and insecure and people are going to get hacked so easily.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just tried the live chat to find out why 10 out of my 19 accounts that are all supposed to be linkable because they all had the same e-mail address won't link. Was told that the problem will be passed on to Senior Support staff and I will hear from them via e-mail within 24 to 48 hours for sure.

I think I'll try calling someone tomorrow. As polite and friendly as the live chat people are (and yes I got a very quick connection), in my past experience with them for other UO account related issues and now this time, I just don't get the impression they are able to help with a lot of situations.

XXXImperatorXXX

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

my problem is i can read and write some english but i cant speak it at phone(come from germany).so is there another method to contact ?

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I tried the callback option instead and got a call in less than one minute as promised. I suspect 9 might be the limit on linkable accounts. My call was also escalated to a higher level as I have 2 that will not link and 9 that do.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There is a chat feature at EA.com under "Contact us" you can use.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Larissa, are you sure it's ok to have multiple EA master accounts? As I posted in the sticky, their TOS states that they can ban you for having multiples and it seems that may be the case based off of S.P.A's posts where he ended up being IP banned for "suspicious activity". I'd really like to see a definitive answer on this.
I've been able to add 9 accounts to one master account, which still leaves several unlinked. They better not ban you for having multiple master accounts if a single one can't support all your accounts in the first place.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So back when I got hacked, I wound up locking the email address that was compromised. I entered that email address in EA's new billing system to make sure I hadn't forgotten any accounts and now I come to find out I did indeed miss one of my accounts. Is there any ways to change this account over to my new email address?

W

Woodsman

AND they expect you to do join their new Origin social networking AND link your facebook account AND create a webpage and have this all linked together to 1 EA account... just totally crazy and insecure and people are going to get hacked so easily.
I didn't see any links to the Origin social networking and Facebook accounts and making a blog. Do I not have a tab displayed or something?

Akalabeth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I still cannot link two of the accounts that appear under my email and are regularly used. I tried putting them in those spots where you can add in and that did not work either.

Just wondering how I am ever going to get them linked.

Oh so maybe I have too many accounts? Then how do I get them linked to a new email? Can I just create a new email and link them to that?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks, Andrasta. I have that exact same suspicion. I think 9 might have been some kind of a limit under the old system as well because it seems like you only got 9 account names if you ever used the option under that system to be sent an e-mail with a list of account names that were associated with a specific e-mail address.

Anyhow, what concerns me a tiny bit is I think this MAY be only the first step in the account migration process. I believe that now that we have our UO accounts linked under an EA Account (really more of a Mythic account??), the next step will be "upgrading" our EA Accounts and profiles (whatever the heck those are?) to new "Origin (TM) Accounts." Supposedly, when that happens, our "identity, order history, and preferences will remain unchanged" and EA or Origin or whatever they'll be calling themselves will tell us when the transaction will take place.

Since some of us got an e-mail telling us this kind of information not long ago (i.e., EA accounts are being upgraded to Origin Accounts), I think this update to "Origin Accounts" is going to happen pretty soon. Maybe it'll just be cosmetic and we won't see the WHO, DAoC, and UO pictures and names anymore. Maybe there will be even more game names plastered all over the place and more accounts that we can have fun linking!!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I still cannot link two of the accounts that appear under my email and are regularly used. I tried putting them in those spots where you can add in and that did not work either.

Just wondering how I am ever going to get them linked.

Oh so maybe I have too many accounts? Then how do I get them linked to a new email? Can I just create a new email and link them to that?
Any chance that you too were able to successfully link exactly 9 accounts and the rest are "unlinkable"??

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've been able to add 9 accounts to one master account, which still leaves several unlinked. They better not ban you for having multiple master accounts if a single one can't support all your accounts in the first place.
Okay, you're officially the third person I've seen hit that 9 account limit.

Wonder what they're gonna do for those of us with more than 9 accounts. And yes, I would have actually preferred to keep them all separate but too late now. Hope that if you want to do that down the line they won't charge you to unlink accounts. I'm betting they will because they'll treat it as an account ownership change and another way to make money from people.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I didn't see any links to the Origin social networking and Facebook accounts and making a blog. Do I not have a tab displayed or something?
You're logging in from a different starting point. Depending on which screen you log out from your EA Account and then keep your brower open, you may bounce back to the login screen at the address below and yes it has buttons to let you connect with your Facebook account or PSN (not sure what that is).

https://www.ea.com/profile/login

Oh, the other crazy thing about that particular login page is that once you log in you cannot proceed anywhere if you haven't reserved a "public profile URL" that you'll have forever and ever associated with that EA account and whose purpose is not explained at all. Very very irritating.

W

Woodsman

W

Woodsman

So back when I got hacked, I wound up locking the email address that was compromised. I entered that email address in EA's new billing system to make sure I hadn't forgotten any accounts and now I come to find out I did indeed miss one of my accounts. Is there any ways to change this account over to my new email address?
Yes, I've had it done in the past. Give them as much information as possible - billing addresses, the email accounts that you thought were tied to it, the account names, dates associated with the account, etc.

I also included my active accounts with proper emails to show that I was an active, paying customer and had active accounts with proper emails that they could contact me through.

W

Woodsman

Anyhow, what concerns me a tiny bit is I think this MAY be only the first step in the account migration process. I believe that now that we have our UO accounts linked under an EA Account (really more of a Mythic account??), the next step will be "upgrading" our EA Accounts and profiles (whatever the heck those are?) to new "Origin (TM) Accounts." Supposedly, when that happens, our "identity, order history, and preferences will remain unchanged" and EA or Origin or whatever they'll be calling themselves will tell us when the transaction will take place.

Since some of us got an e-mail telling us this kind of information not long ago (i.e., EA accounts are being upgraded to Origin Accounts), I think this update to "Origin Accounts" is going to happen pretty soon. Maybe it'll just be cosmetic and we won't see the WHO, DAoC, and UO pictures and names anymore. Maybe there will be even more game names plastered all over the place and more accounts that we can have fun linking!!
I think it's already been done, it's just a matter of what we see on the web page.

I don't think they would make us upgrade again, since it would cost them time and money to upgrade us to one system and then another, when they could just shove WHO, DAoC, and UO all into the main Origin.com system at once like I think they just did.

What I think will happen is that since they moved us to a Mythic website, it'll be turned into a BioWare site at some point, and they will blitz us with ads for Star Wars everytime we log in, or they'll advertise the hell out of any expansions or booster packs we don't have.

Just think about that, they now have a good way of targeting advertising to us - if we select an account from the drop-down menu that doesn't have High Seas, why what's this, it's an ad for High Seas. If we select an account that doesn't have Stygian, why here's a link to Stygian Abyss. This is such a brilliant idea, it's no surprise that EA advertising didn't figure it out before now, but now that the possibility is there, they'll sniff it out and get it implemented.

The biggest surprise to me so far is that UO's accounting system hadn't really been touched in 14 years.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I think it's already been done, it's just a matter of what we see on the web page.

I don't think they would make us upgrade again, since it would cost them time and money to upgrade us to one system and then another, when they could just shove WHO, DAoC, and UO all into the main Origin.com system at once like I think they just did.

What I think will happen is that since they moved us to a Mythic website, it'll be turned into a BioWare site at some point, and they will blitz us with ads for Star Wars everytime we log in, or they'll advertise the hell out of any expansions or booster packs we don't have.

Just think about that, they now have a good way of targeting advertising to us - if we select an account from the drop-down menu that doesn't have High Seas, why what's this, it's an ad for High Seas. If we select an account that doesn't have Stygian, why here's a link to Stygian Abyss. This is such a brilliant idea, it's no surprise that EA advertising didn't figure it out before now, but now that the possibility is there, they'll sniff it out and get it implemented.

The biggest surprise to me so far is that UO's accounting system hadn't really been touched in 14 years.
They can also now ban multiple accounts in one stroke if they want to when something bad happens on any one of several linked accounts.

W

Woodsman

They can also now ban multiple accounts in one stroke if they want to when something bad happens on any one of several linked accounts.
They've always been able to easily ban accounts just looking at billing and IP information. I remember some of the early purges of macroers as well as people associated with some of the cheat/bug sites, they were hitting associated accounts.

Not that there aren't people out there that are using proxies and multiple IPs or the neighbor's wireless and pre-paid cards to try and create a wall between their accounts, but those people probably wouldn't have rushed into linking their accounts anyways.

But they won't even ban the obvious scripters these days and they seem pretty loathe to stop receiving money from anybody. I guess back when people were having to share houses, it wasn't a big deal to purge dozens or hundreds of accounts.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yup big brother is now on to you .....

Ok just got off the phone with origin .....
The 2 young men i talked to were very nice and tried their best but it looks like my troubles are going to tier 3.....
tier 1:
called and asked for help for an account that should be on and isnt.... no help, infact of my 53 accounts they can only find 47........... *i am keeping my cool*
ok now he finds the 1 i was calling about but now i need the b day of the original owner.................. *@#$@#$@* how the hadies could anyone remember that unless... ok i remembered his b day.. *staying cool and nice* ok Huston we got a problem...
Tier 2 called in to help:
Next nice person is lost at help... *still cool and explained as if to a 5 year old ,and then had to go further back to 3 year old speak* Explained why call and why he was brought in to this mess. *got to admit the gentilman was confused at the system too* finally he repaired the 1 e mail addy on the account and looked in further and saw a mess. He then realized he was in deeper then he could go and put me on a 24-48 hour call back/e mail help to tier3. *still i am clam and cool and asked 1 question*
When can I get into my accounts to do stuff like ... oh pay for them???? or check on date needed to turn on....... you know stuff you could get at a glance on old system. He quickly finds that he is in a quagmire of a mess that EA could have avoided by a heads up of the info needed to do this very same thing ourselves weeks ago in preperation for the change over. He sent off a office memo to the head of CS and the powers up that this is a problem for the big guys. I was told i will be getting something for my accounts for my troubles and please watch my e mails for a message from the guys upstairs.

I still didnt get what i wanted........ the account(paid) thats sopose to be on is still off....

May I say, Cal you made a mess of the billing.. yes it will be much easer for you and us later on but its a big clusterf**k right now. You should have sent us all a big heads up on what was going to happen and what was importaint to this change going over.
I am not alone in keeping other players accounts open when hardships hit them, and many accounts that are mine i have not changed info in hopes of their return. Had I gotten a heads up that Email addys were ecential for this so much headaches would have been avoided!! Now I am getting a bit angry....

Funny thing is .... i got one of those e mails about accounts being terminated... right after talking to the CS.... I want this fixed pronto. I am a patient woman but this is testing my resolve

F

Fayled Dhreams

Put the feathers down Curly, that wasn't meant as an insult to anyone...just the fact that some people are better with instructions they can read rather then cognative thinking.

I had no idea that you could even DO this until Pinco explained it in a prior thread, I just logged in and linked the accts that were listed :/

For some people, following an example makes sense...if they see a list of accts and see the _uo at the end, they would automatically assume that the format to add other accts would be the same.

THEN there are people like me, who would be totally lost, not only by the Mythic Master Account name which tells me that it has NOTHING to do with UO, but by the fact that the page was just too difficult for me to understand.

Everyone has a different way of thinking, which is why I made that guide, to help people who had problems like me. :)
Hai hai Larisa ... Kojak makes a solid point though ...
"They" did this for Them ... not FOR "us" ... ya see?

Reading instructions ... :lol: Come on now ...
Whom are we talking about "reading them first"
And Whom are the "instructions" written by ...

Sure ... Thankfully, there are those such as :bowdown:yourself,
Dive into the mix and figure it out and Write Up the Cliff notes Essential's
>with pics< ... step by steps ... noting when and where a step is missing ...
Thorough and complete stuffs, again, thankee!! :thumbsup:

Ahem!
None of which should have been necessary ... nes pas?
After this many years ... this sort of thing should have been seamless
After this many years ... STILL 'tisn't

From the first "warning/adviso" Change is coming ...
Same as it ever was and has continued to be so ...

Should be (at last log on, still isn't) "a note" hot style stickied headline on the patch screen
For those six month rolling subscriptions that don't read forums
or Patch screens
Account management has changed ... click here to read more
*shrugs*

Too easy to fault find on the implementation and handling
WE (the forums) Have Had toooooo Muuuuuuccchhhhh Practice ...
not everyone "succeeded" in the Inu the crone story arc ...

This latest series of riddles and puzzles is More Complex
More devious, More subtle ... and actually negatively
More MANDATORY to "participate in"

If ya can see where I'm summarizing this little story
this is some of the worst of more of the same
WORST "content" that I'm FORCED to deal with.

Oh yes! >I will< ... but ... day by day ... not looking forward to it being "Forevermore"
:scholar: Quoth the Fayled

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happened to my acount and the account management page????

I went to log in to my account and it said it was blocked and then when I went to check the account management page it was changed to some Mythic crap and it wont recognize my log in.

This may finally be the end of me paying this game!

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I accidentally created several master accounts in the process of figuring it out and I'm not banned yet. Of course only one of those accounts has my UO accounts. The other accounts I created, some of them were tied to old EA accounts and I was working through them. God knows how many times I'm actually in their system.

I did get a 30 minute lockout on an account I was trying to link because I got the password wrong several times.

Given how many problems people are having, if they tried to ban you, you could either email Cal or Mesana or hop into their chat support and explain the situation.
i also created a couple extra accounts. i just kept putting in my email address and it kept asking to create an account lol.. after going around and circles a couple times i just hit cancel and it went forward from there.

i cant see any way to remove these either..

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Okay, you're officially the third person I've seen hit that 9 account limit.

Wonder what they're gonna do for those of us with more than 9 accounts. And yes, I would have actually preferred to keep them all separate but too late now. Hope that if you want to do that down the line they won't charge you to unlink accounts. I'm betting they will because they'll treat it as an account ownership change and another way to make money from people.
Whoa.. this may be my problem. I haven't been able to link all my UO accts. I was able to only link 7 UO accts... but also in that mix was 2 WAR accts that were automatically linked. 7+2=9... maybe I hit the 9 acct ceiling... if it exists?

HD2300

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

May I say, Cal you made a mess of the billing.. yes it will be much easer for you and us later on but its a big clusterf**k right now. You should have sent us all a big heads up on what was going to happen and what was importaint to this change going over.
I am not alone in keeping other players accounts open when hardships hit them, and many accounts that are mine i have not changed info in hopes of their return. Had I gotten a heads up that Email addys were ecential for this so much headaches would have been avoided!! Now I am getting a bit angry....
If only they had tested out the entire process instead of do it live for the very first time at peak customer time. Yee Haaa.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
accounts not shown? help

i have 4 accounts.

2 are shown in drop down box no biggie.

2 are not shown.

1 is shown that i used and deactivated 11 yrs ago.

says i have a master ea account but iv never been to the site.

all my accounts are under same email and same billing address, help?

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: accounts not shown? help

look at email i recieved when i tried to locate my lost password for my master account that i supposedly have. umm i dont speak this language.

਀㰀⼀搀椀瘀㸀㰀栀㐀㸀䄀挀挀漀甀渀琀 䌀栀愀渀最攀 一漀琀椀昀椀挀愀琀椀漀渀㰀⼀栀㐀㸀ഊ

Click here if you forgot your account password.

If you did not authorize this, please contact support at (650) 628-1001. Phone support hours are 10:00 am - 10:00 pm eastern time, Monday through Friday. You can find further information on account security at Support Home Page.

Thank you!
਀㰀瀀㸀吀栀椀猀 椀猀 愀渀 愀甀琀漀洀愀琀攀搀 攀洀愀椀氀 昀爀漀洀 琀栀攀 㰀愀 栀爀攀昀㴀∀栀琀琀瀀猀㨀⼀⼀愀挀挀漀甀渀琀猀⸀攀愀洀礀琀栀椀挀⸀挀漀洀⼀∀㸀䄀挀挀漀甀渀琀 䴀愀渀愀最攀洀攀渀琀㰀⼀愀㸀 猀椀琀攀 昀漀爀 䈀椀漀眀愀爀攀 䴀礀琀栀椀挀⸀㰀⼀瀀㸀㰀瀀 猀琀礀氀攀㴀∀昀漀渀琀ⴀ猀椀稀攀㨀 㤀㘀─∀㸀䜀愀洀攀猀 圀漀爀欀猀栀漀瀀Ⰰ 圀愀爀栀愀洀洀攀爀Ⰰ 圀愀爀栀愀洀洀攀爀 伀渀氀椀渀攀Ⰰ 䄀最攀 漀昀 刀攀挀欀漀渀椀渀最Ⰰ 愀渀搀 愀氀氀 愀猀猀漀挀椀愀琀攀搀 洀愀爀欀猀Ⰰ 渀愀洀攀猀Ⰰ 爀愀挀攀猀Ⰰ 爀愀挀攀 椀渀猀椀最渀椀愀Ⰰ 挀栀愀爀愀挀琀攀爀猀Ⰰ  瘀攀栀椀挀氀攀猀Ⰰ 氀漀挀愀琀椀漀渀猀Ⰰ 甀渀椀琀猀Ⰰ 椀氀氀甀猀琀爀愀琀椀漀渀猀 愀渀搀 椀洀愀最攀猀 昀爀漀洀 琀栀攀 圀愀爀栀愀洀洀攀爀  眀漀爀氀搀 愀爀攀 攀椀琀栀攀爀 ☀爀攀最㬀Ⰰ ☀琀爀愀搀攀㬀 愀渀搀⼀漀爀 ☀挀漀瀀礀㬀 䜀愀洀攀猀 圀漀爀欀猀栀漀瀀 䰀琀搀 ㈀   ⴀ㈀ ㄀㄀⸀ 唀猀攀搀 甀渀搀攀爀 氀椀挀攀渀猀攀 戀礀 䔀氀攀挀琀爀漀渀椀挀 䄀爀琀猀 䤀渀挀㰀⼀瀀㸀㰀⼀搀椀瘀㸀㰀⼀戀漀搀礀㸀ഊ

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: What happened to my acount and the account management page????

I don't even know what "account migrations" means. Why don't they just leave this game alone? The devs are single handedly making this the worst game in the history of Earth!!!!!!!!

H

Hand

Doesn't work for me... my three accounts are not there.... or anywhere.... Downloading EVE now..

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ok, so you're obviously not aware of anything that has been going on and widely talked about on these forums. Check out that link in my initial reply.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

jeeeeze ive got like over 200 acconts maybe more including many many free trials etc etc,,,how the hell can i link all them....many different emails of course because that was the only security we ever had in the past????

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

actually you can make any username you want and it said the one i usually use is already taken as well.. i had to make 3 of them before i got one to work.. its bugged.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Account transfer

Has Mystic stopped the account transfer option. I went to the account section and clicked on account transfer and got a pop up saying"Not available."

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

you sir ... are screwed - hehe

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I knew it had to be bugged.. in all these years and all these games I've played nobody has ever had my name.

So I knew it wasn't someone using my nickname.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: accounts not shown? help

no help?

look at all these threads and no responses from devs :confused:

M

Muu Bin

My guess is that it is still recognizing your old username but not the fact that it is you. I had the same problem and had to change it.

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Okay... so on their new wonderful account management page, what exactly do I do when it comes up with nothing more than "Error: There was an error processing your request" when I try to log in with my Mythic Account Name and _uo attached using my old password?

And... does this mean that all of my accounts are going to be on the same billing cycle and I can't pick and choose which ones remain active because they all use the same email address prior to this clusterfrak?

F- for informing people how to use this new system.

Korik Bloodguard

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Reread your original instructions, you left off the screenshot with the account list that had account the username plus "_uo". Those of us without the virtue of having a single @!#$ linked account when first logging in to their EA Master Account were supposed to know this how exactly?

What example was I supposed to follow? From your UOHerald linked instructions that omitted screenshot and didn't mention the information? From the account linking page that didn't include specific instructions that my username was slightly different for linking purposes only? From my own EA account which didn't include any linked accounts to start? Well sorry but many of us don't have a single @!#$ example.

Fix your instructions and don't be so condescending.
Are you serious? She went through the trouble to put together a guide to help people and you take your frustration out on her?

Apologize, back off, and be grateful that someone was willing to go out of their way to help you.