• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] General info on a seer event (i think) item - Box of dreams????

K

kray2s

I was reading through Nails's wish list and saw an item called "box of dreams"

I just wondered what exactly this was - how much it currently sels for and what kind of uniqueness / rarity it holds (how many there are and how many still in existance etc?)

Just it would fit in nicely with my main char and would be something for me to aim towards :p

Please if anyone has one or knows where one is a picture of the box of dreams would be nice to :) :please:

Thanks in advance

C

Ceridwen

Good luck finding more info - hope you do. :) It's a pain in the you-know-where to find exact information on seer-items, since it's not very well documented what happened back then.

K

Kratos Aurion

Good luck finding more info - hope you do. :) It's a pain in the you-know-where to find exact information on seer-items, since it's not very well documented what happened back then.
Its funny that you mention that. It almost reminds me of history class. "We" neanderthals, at the time, didn't think about recording the events as they happened. Seems like after a bit of trial and error, a few people learned to take out a quill:lick: