• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gemma

N

NewYork

chad is ok as a mage
kyrite gets my vote because he is good at any temp he plays.

however, running around with ted dansin or sweet teen prepping a xheal for chad anytime an oj comes on screen doesnt make you guys good....

if i had 2 designated xhealers following me around on the field i wouldnt die either....

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

chad is good, i admit..

However, i've played with ky and set both, and because they run 'naturally' they get more cred.. Because chad's skill is so 'synthesized' his accomplishments are invalid.. i.e. they don't count..
are you kidding? you think goo is natural? ro[FL]mao...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seriously sirehade, ill bet the only reason they let you in your satanic cult is so they would have somebody to make fun of. your like the rainbow bright of evil man. your the biggest geek ever to worship the prince of darkness. as a matter of fact, ill bet hes embarrassed that your his biggesat fan.
Or the sacraficial lamb.

M

McVie

chad is ok as a mage
kyrite gets my vote because he is good at any temp he plays.

however, running around with ted dansin or sweet teen prepping a xheal for chad anytime an oj comes on screen doesnt make you guys good....

if i had 2 designated xhealers following me around on the field i wouldnt die either....
wrong!! you still die.. AND im not talking **** but i have seen chad and kyrite fight a bit, and kyrite goes in to a shell he is scared to open up with anything. i have lost to both on my mage, and they are both good, but as much as i hate to say it (cuzz i think chad is a tard) i think chad is better.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

You're one fast mall cop... L[M]AO
3 points for insult. thats being generous.
9.5 points for useage of guild tag in a discriminating way!
very nice, i am quite impressed. however, you would have recieved a full 10 points had you got our tag right! L|M|AO... i dont know who [M] is..

R

Rumpelstiltskin

this fight wont take place until i get 2 hand's and yes i have been killing u guys with 1 arm for the last 2 months :(

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this fight wont take place until i get 2 hand's and yes i have been killing u guys with 1 arm for the last 2 months :(
Hahaha just like the fight today with supr

There was only 5 supr TOTAL

and 3 of us GOO! (Me,Kyrite,And **** WHATS HIS NAME?) EH THERE was three of us.. just leave it at that..

We kill 4 of them they run away and we where waiting at the gate and they come back with dbl the numbers they had before

So i've come to the conclusion acctually kyrite did, if supr looses a fight they dbl the numbers and come back and basically its a never ending cycle.

And back to what kyrite said, Kyrite is pretty damn good with one arm, All guilds are already having horrible trouble killing us even when where out numbered, THINK about when kyrite gets his other arm back to full use

Oh god you guys are ****ED