• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Gear that people want

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hello,
So I have been collecting items with many stats and bonuses. I wasn't sure which ones are the most sought after and how to determine prices of each. I would like to sell them fast and just looking to see roundabout prices since all varies... like do you have examples of items you have bought and prices you may have paid so I can see some examples. Any and all information will be awesome and thanks again for your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retlaw of Vesper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a good question. I have been gone for at least a year and started playing again last month. Everything I have collected in that amount of time trumps any gear I have saved from before ... it all seems SO good now.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
This is a good question. I have been gone for at least a year and started playing again last month. Everything I have collected in that amount of time trumps any gear I have saved from before ... it all seems SO good now.
I know... I have never been one to sell gear, only suits people requested. But I was looking at some old posts and people wanted some vendors that sell single pieces of gear and I wanted to try and fill that void with gears I find, but never know good prices and don't wanna rip people off either.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Show some examples of what you have, Planters, and perhaps it´s easier to give ballpark figures on them.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm always looking for armor pieces with high Stam, MI, HPI, LMC and resistances. Similar to this:
Legs.png

150 luck non crafted items.

Last edited:

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I will hopefully have time this weekend to post some stuff to see if it's worth it or unravel it

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I imagine you are in the same situation I am in and have a ton of gear that might be great or might not be all that desirable after all and need the lockdown space.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I imagine you are in the same situation I am in and have a ton of gear that might be great or might not be all that desirable after all and need the lockdown space.
Yeah and I need to learn what is what.

Barbarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I personally like to imbue my own suits and then add in one or two drop pieces (such as legendaries) to round them out. I think a lot of folks do the same.

I think you'll find that decent armour parts will definately sell, but on the basis that they are not going to be blessed and are therefore disposable. Personally I would consider up to 100k for a nice armour part, after that Im not going to bother as I might lose it 10 mins after leaving the house.

Possible exceptions:
Exceptional pieces of non antique jewellery with the perfect combo of stats that might merit a Siege bless (I would advertise these via Stratics and see what you can get)
Luck pieces for use in instanced encounters

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I personally like to imbue my own suits and then add in one or two drop pieces (such as legendaries) to round them out. I think a lot of folks do the same.

I think you'll find that decent armour parts will definately sell, but on the basis that they are not going to be blessed and are therefore disposable. Personally I would consider up to 100k for a nice armour part, after that Im not going to bother as I might lose it 10 mins after leaving the house.

Possible exceptions:
Exceptional pieces of non antique jewellery with the perfect combo of stats that might merit a Siege bless (I would advertise these via Stratics and see what you can get)
Luck pieces for use in instanced encounters
That's exactly what I was thinking. I do want to sell fast because vendor fees are so high though.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Coco's shop at the Umbra hub has a vendor with artifact level pieces that are all priced at 20k per piece. I guess that would be a good price to start. Some pieces with perfect combinations of mods (like Asty posted above) would obviously cost a little more.

Dexxers need the rare combination of lmc and stamina increase along with other nice mods (buffed resists, hp increase, etc.).
Casters have it a little easier because the combinations they need are far more common (lrc, lmc, hp, mr etc).

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Coco's shop at the Umbra hub has a vendor with artifact level pieces that are all priced at 20k per piece. I guess that would be a good price to start. Some pieces with perfect combinations of mods (like Asty posted above) would obviously cost a little more.

Dexxers need the rare combination of lmc and stamina increase along with other nice mods (buffed resists, hp increase, etc.).
Casters have it a little easier because the combinations they need are far more common (lrc, lmc, hp, mr etc).
Sweet that sounds awesome so I will have to see what she has as well and go from there and hopefully tonight get some pictures of gear that "might" be good :)

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
my opinion on those items. this is meant as constructive criticism to give you a better idea of what's worth putting on a vendor and what will most likely not sell.

1st group:

# 1: the 125 str requirement is a problem - one curse by a boss monster and they will drop to your backpack in most cases leaving you rather vulnerable. I usually don't bother with those and just put them into the unravel bag.

# 2 lacks decent resist to be worth putting on a dexxer suit. only worth it if you have a suit consisting of other artifact lvl pieces with overcapped resists (hard to get with the rare combination of 8 lmc and 8 stamina on each piece).

# 3 and 4: caster mods but since they're not medable these items are only usable by mystic mages

# 5: decent item for a caster suit

# 6: could be an ok piece to get some extra resists on a caster suit that already has 100 lrc and could use the 10 lmc. really depends on the other items you wish to combine this with

# 7 - 10: these items could make sense in some very special circumstances but I don't see where I would use those over crafted jewellery with the exact mods that I want

# 11: pretty useless because it lacks dci to make it worth using on a dexxer and fc/fcr to make it useful on a caster. I would just unravel that one.

# 12: the 1/4 is nice but for a pvp mage this item lacks dci. I could see this work for a pvm caster though.

2nd group:

# 1: meh...the 2 lmc is not enough unless you have several pieces with overcapped lmc to get to 40+ lmc on a dexxer. the can not be repaired and luck -100 suggest this should be used on a pvp suit but again the lack of lmc is a problem here.

# 2: again not enough lmc but in this case easier to make up for it with overcapped pieces...

# 3: pretty useless because it doesn't have the minimum mods required for either class.

# 4 - 6: obviously 150 luck is nice, especially if you enhance for 190 luck. the elves only limitation on # 4 will limit the range of customers a bit and the same goes for the low resists and lack of other useful basic mods like lrc, lmc etc on all. # 6 will be limited to chars without meditation.

# 7: an ok item for a chiv dexxer maybe.

# 8: nice overcapped mods (10 ssi, 18 sdi) but unfortunately all over thep lace. lacks hci/dci to be useful for a dexxer and lacks fc/fcr to be useful for a caster. unravel material...

# 9: nice item for a chiv or necro dexxer

# 10: completely lacks lmc. unravel material

# 11: 125 str requirement problem - unravel material

some general remarks:
jewellery with + 20 in weapon skills seems nice but in reality people tend to have 120 weapon skill because you can not reliably supply items with the exact mods you need and + 20 in the exact weapon skill on top. so unless these jewellery pieces have perfect mods beside those +20 skill points they just don't make sense on Siege.

armor pieces for dexxers should have 8+ stamina and 6+ lmc along with decent resists to be useful. it is much more complicated to get to all 70s, 40+ stamina and 40+ lmc otherwise and will make it even harder to replace single items on a suit when needed.

jewellery for dexxers is usually easier to craft because you get to decide the exact mods it will have. so unless the looted piece has the perfect combinations (hci,dci as bare minimum - ssi, +stats, dmg, ep etc. on top) one is usually better off farming the ingredients required to make the exact pieces you need. The exception being ssi pieces since that can't be imbued on jewellery. Clean ssi pieces with no other mods (or with additional mods that dexxers actually want) will sell well! An additional problem is that dexxers wear out their jewellery in pvm much faster than casters, thus the antique property can be a problem.

hope this helps.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
my opinion on those items. this is meant as constructive criticism to give you a better idea of what's worth putting on a vendor and what will most likely not sell.

1st group:

# 1: the 125 str requirement is a problem - one curse by a boss monster and they will drop to your backpack in most cases leaving you rather vulnerable. I usually don't bother with those and just put them into the unravel bag.

# 2 lacks decent resist to be worth putting on a dexxer suit. only worth it if you have a suit consisting of other artifact lvl pieces with overcapped resists (hard to get with the rare combination of 8 lmc and 8 stamina on each piece).

# 3 and 4: caster mods but since they're not medable these items are only usable by mystic mages

# 5: decent item for a caster suit

# 6: could be an ok piece to get some extra resists on a caster suit that already has 100 lrc and could use the 10 lmc. really depends on the other items you wish to combine this with

# 7 - 10: these items could make sense in some very special circumstances but I don't see where I would use those over crafted jewellery with the exact mods that I want

# 11: pretty useless because it lacks dci to make it worth using on a dexxer and fc/fcr to make it useful on a caster. I would just unravel that one.

# 12: the 1/4 is nice but for a pvp mage this item lacks dci. I could see this work for a pvm caster though.

2nd group:

# 1: meh...the 2 lmc is not enough unless you have several pieces with overcapped lmc to get to 40+ lmc on a dexxer. the can not be repaired and luck -100 suggest this should be used on a pvp suit but again the lack of lmc is a problem here.

# 2: again not enough lmc but in this case easier to make up for it with overcapped pieces...

# 3: pretty useless because it doesn't have the minimum mods required for either class.

# 4 - 6: obviously 150 luck is nice, especially if you enhance for 190 luck. the elves only limitation on # 4 will limit the range of customers a bit and the same goes for the low resists and lack of other useful basic mods like lrc, lmc etc on all. # 6 will be limited to chars without meditation.

# 7: an ok item for a chiv dexxer maybe.

# 8: nice overcapped mods (10 ssi, 18 sdi) but unfortunately all over thep lace. lacks hci/dci to be useful for a dexxer and lacks fc/fcr to be useful for a caster. unravel material...

# 9: nice item for a chiv or necro dexxer

# 10: completely lacks lmc. unravel material

# 11: 125 str requirement problem - unravel material

some general remarks:
jewellery with + 20 in weapon skills seems nice but in reality people tend to have 120 weapon skill because you can not reliably supply items with the exact mods you need and + 20 in the exact weapon skill on top. so unless these jewellery pieces have perfect mods beside those +20 skill points they just don't make sense on Siege.

armor pieces for dexxers should have 8+ stamina and 6+ lmc along with decent resists to be useful. it is much more complicated to get to all 70s, 40+ stamina and 40+ lmc otherwise and will make it even harder to replace single items on a suit when needed.

jewellery for dexxers is usually easier to craft because you get to decide the exact mods it will have. so unless the looted piece has the perfect combinations (hci,dci as bare minimum - ssi, +stats, dmg, ep etc. on top) one is usually better off farming the ingredients required to make the exact pieces you need. The exception being ssi pieces since that can't be imbued on jewellery. Clean ssi pieces with no other mods (or with additional mods that dexxers actually want) will sell well! An additional problem is that dexxers wear out their jewellery in pvm much faster than casters, thus the antique property can be a problem.

hope this helps.
Thanks for the very thorough list of reasons why each piece has flaws and what is good about each. This was exactly what I was looking for an answer and now I know where to go from here. I have never been one for getting great gear suits just getting suit's to get me by. And this was perfect for what I needed to hear and thank you.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is what the Bo thinks
lot 1 #3 & #6 lot 2 #3 50k a piece.
the stuff is for sale right?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran