• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] GD Greater Dragon Rated 4.1 Wres 125 Magery 119

kinerney

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Fully trained Greater Dragon for sale on Lag Austin: Power rating 4.1 with skills 125 wrestling, 115 tactics, 119 magery. Hit points 922. Resists: Phys 79 Fire 89 Cold 52 Poison 55 Energy 70. ICQ 692505448 Animus for more details. $15 million. Other GDs from 3.9 to 4.5 rating are available.

kinerney

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
By the way, I do have another fully trained 4.1 at $12 mil and an untrained 4.1 for $10 mil. The $15 mil one costs more due to the very high wrestling and magery skills. And I have some fully trained 3.9s for $7 mil. They both have strong skill numbers in the upper 110s.

ICQ me if you want the details on those GDs or any of my other GDs which range from 3.9 to 4.5 power ratings. Some are trained and some aren't.

Last edited: