• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GATHERING OF THE GUILDS

M

Mystra

Greetings All,

Was thinking BEFORE the Xmas events start we should try to do another gathering, Usually in the summertime but we got sidetracked this year with many things . If the guilds want to come out and represent, I would be willing to organize this event end of Novemberish on like a Friday or Saturday evening.
Please respond if your guild would like to partake either by posting here or PM and if enough people respond by Nov 1st we will set a day. Also if there is enough interest I am not opposed to doing this at RD tower on Felucca, Let me know!

Mystra of GL

CFC Rachel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CFC would be more than Clucking Happy to attend!! Let us know what ya need help with, to make this event happen.:thumbup1:

M

Malador

Greetings All,

Was thinking BEFORE the Xmas events start we should try to do another gathering, Usually in the summertime but we got sidetracked this year with many things . If the guilds want to come out and represent, I would be willing to organize this event end of Novemberish on like a Friday or Saturday evening.
Please respond if your guild would like to partake either by posting here or PM and if enough people respond by Nov 1st we will set a day. Also if there is enough interest I am not opposed to doing this at RD tower on Felucca, Let me know!

Mystra of GL
For some mysterious and magical reason many of the readers in this forum cannot pass the door to enter.

Shameful Joy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like Trammyfest 08!!! and if any UOD member is reported there, they will have their a$$es kicked

M

Mystra

Sounds like Trammyfest 08!!! and if any UOD member is reported there, they will have their a$$es kicked

Musta missed where we offered him the Felucca gathering?
Either way anyone who does not particpate in a shard wide event loses. Just my humble opinion of course.

Mystra

U

UOD Scout

Let me get this right.

There is gonna be a Gathering of guilds In Fell?

Most of which are tram guilds.

Like DC* and GOF

IF I am correct, count me in

I think shameful joy will change his mind after we chat a little :)

ICE FISHING FOR THE WIN BABY!!!!!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mystra,

As I said in ICQ and I'll say here...

Count the RKR in for sure! I'll see to it we have Knights there.

M

Mystra

Hi Guys and Gals,

We are most certainly going forward with this event as there are more then 10 guilds applied, we hope for many more by the date of choice.
Since I only got once wise crack and no guilds that volunteered to participate if we hold one at RD's we will be doing Trammel.
Probably Yew as in the past but we are toying with a castle idea as well. First week in December or second at least , if you have applied and have a preference of either December 6 or 13th speak up. They are both Saturdays and I was thinking start at 8 eastern or 9 maybe and go a couple hours until we are done.

Will announce the date chosen by this time next week . Thanks to all who have offered support and participation I am sure it will be fun as all the others have been . Always great to get out and mingle with the natives either way !

Mystra

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
As always, please count FCB in :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
13th....... such a nice day.... that would be preferable for me at least.... I work on the 6th.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I always assume FCB old friend a gathering without FCB would not be a gathering on GL !
Thanks...we'll start preparing our traditional fish fry and rum! (and gift bags!)

M

Mystra

Ok Folks Lets shoot for december 13th !!!
Saturday around 8 pm eastern.
Send me messages or reply and unless there are MANY who cannot make it let us go with that day!

Thanks to all who have volunteered to participate .
Mystra

M

Mystra

Ok the 13th is bad wife says, i really should talk to her more. How about the 14th sunday about 5 reastern? 2 or 3 hours of fun?

Q

Quinn1969

Mystra,

The last I see, The Gathering of the Guilds will be on Sunday, December 14th at 5 EST, 4 CST. Is this correct? Were you going to announce in the Great Lakes News?

M

Mystra

Mystra,

The last I see, The Gathering of the Guilds will be on Sunday, December 14th at 5 EST, 4 CST. Is this correct? Were you going to announce in the Great Lakes News?
We are a go for 5 pm Sunday Eastern December 14th .
Going to do it in Yew Trammel as only one or two people expressed any interest in a felucca gathering.

M

Mystra

We are a go for 5 PM Sunday Eastern December 14th .
If you are a confirmed Guild then I need you to send me a confirmation PM, ICQ (7489459) or post here that you are in and Intend on showing up at least 30 Minutes prior to start to setup your area.
In the passed it has been First Come First Serve so get there early for best locations. You may pass out books with info on your guild, Gold, prizes or any other items you wish to make things more fun. I will be there at least an hour before doing setups and coordination, the length of this event will depend on participation(expect about 2 hours ). The success of this event depends on you the players , spread the word and try and come by. We can use a volunteer gater that we can pay to help get the people to us . Whether you are looking for a new guild or just have some time to come chat with friends so long as you come!

I will answer any questions or concerns until Sunday !

Cya then !!

B

Baskum

Mystra,

When will you post something to UO Stratics Frontpage? I have had several of my guildmates (Yew Archers) tell me they only get that far when they visit the site.

Yeah, YA will be there. And we are going to try to get a few BDB (Blue Dragon Brotherhood) members there as well. BDB is an extension of YA for non-archers.

See you at the Abbey Sunday.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
FCB has our free gift bags ready...and the fish is frying...and we are sampling the rum!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not to be a rat or anything why isn't this posted on the news or on the Calendar????? Don't you think this should be on the GL Calendar????

Certainly it should be on the News page so folk see it when they come to stratics on their way to UHall or something.....

M

Mystra

Not to be a rat or anything why isn't this posted on the news or on the Calendar????? Don't you think this should be on the GL Calendar????

Certainly it should be on the News page so folk see it when they come to stratics on their way to UHall or something.....
Lava posted it on the news page .

As for the calendar there are issues there but i tried .