• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gathering of Pirates

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We need to get a bit more organized to start doing somethings so I'd like to set a date and time to meet up to decided our next plan of action. I'd like to see a crew of about six meet up get together and start working together.

I know not all the pirates look at stratics forums but a few do so If we can get a time and whenever you see another one on remind them of it hopefully we can get a bit of organization to this and hopefully get into trouble.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We could meet at Swaggers?

*chuckles* Just kidding (but I've had a lot of fun there!).

This weekend, I'm busy except for Sunday afternoon. The weekend after is July 4 (. During the week, time zones get in the way of a constructive meeting.

I can pencil you in for "whenever we happen to be on line" or the weekend of July 9.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*checks pirating calendar*

Aye - this weekend is a bit rough for me and I make no promises for the following weekend as well, but the weekend of the 9th looks to have some available time for pillagin' and plunderin'.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very good suggestion indeed! I like to see that other crew members now start to take matters into their own hands. This kind of commitment will pay off. Keep going!

I will try to be there, whatever date you set. I can't promise though, cause currently I am very busy and I need that damn good-night's sleep.

See you soon!
Hawkeye