• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gates have appeared around Sosaria

K

Kayne

Seems we have numerous gates around the world. A purple one has appeared in Trinsic by the docks. Apparently there are other gates in Vesper and other places too

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems we have numerous gates around the world. A purple one has appeared in Trinsic by the docks. Apparently there are other gates in Vesper and other places too
I noticed it as well when i was finishing off a quest earlier too (in trinsic)

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Seems like there was Mobs [Guardians] in some of the places.

Might have to do with the Fiction story on EM site, but I guess players dont really get much notice if they dont check sites.

K

Kayne

Europa Trader it looks as though this is to do with the Mericles stuff that Mapper posted the other day. Which is for the upcoming EM events.

Myphsar I was there for a while with the DOT guys and some various others. Was a bit of a talking point for a while