• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Gate to Toy Box

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a particular time when it is best to get a gate to the toy box? I am in central time zone in US. When I used to holiday trade, I remember there were fine and kind folks on Sonoma. Used to trade with Thoth and Taunee but haven't had icq in awhile. Well anyway, I thought I would ask. Thanks for your time.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best time would probably be between 8PM and 12PM EST. If you cant find anyone to give you a gate, you can get to the serpents Hold hall via the Skara Brae Community center (first big building you come too SW of the moon gate). Go in through the back door and double click the suit of armor. It will take you to the hall where the box is.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best time would probably be between 8PM and 12PM EST. If you cant find anyone to give you a gate, you can get to the serpents Hold hall via the Skara Brae Community center (first big building you come too SW of the moon gate). Go in through the back door and double click the suit of armor. It will take you to the hall where the box is.

Thank you so much for that info. I will try tonight or Sunday night.