• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] Gargoyle skinning knife?

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a gargoyle equivalent to the normal skinning knife under the thinker "Utensils" menu? By equivalent, I mean one that will skin and cut up and put in backpack hides when equipped.
I am fully aware of the butchers war cleaver and Harvester's blade, those are not what I'm interested in.

the gargish cleaver and gargis butcher's knife are the only two gargoyle items I saw and neither worked as the normal skinning knife.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know you can alter the bovine slayer war cleaver to gargoyle version. But haven't tried it with my gargoyle yet

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried it and it works. You just get a butchers war cleaver (need a smith and a recipe) then alter it for gargoyle