• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gargoyle picks/ Copper?

T

Tycolby

Was that suppose to read should be able to dig up Dull Copper now?
And if so does that mean we can dig up dull copper ellies now?
And does that mean the ore loot will be corrected 25 Dull copper piles instead of the normal 2?

S

Shayne

Was that suppose to read should be able to dig up Dull Copper now?
And if so does that mean we can dig up dull copper ellies now?
And does that mean the ore loot will be corrected 25 Dull copper piles instead of the normal 2?
This was intended to be DC, theres another thread here today that it was corrected. Sorry I don't know which it was but I read it today here in UOHall.

T

T_Amon_from_work

Ty - it's DC and the ele portion of it I think Basara was gonna test it. He put up a sticky in Craftsman forum alerting miners to the changes.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I tested 2 Garg picks on TC (2 are NOT enough - only got 1 ele and it was a bronze on the first swing on a spot), and didn't get a DC ele - but like I said, I only got 1 ele from the entire trip and that was on another spot.

Someone want to get 4 or 5 picks on TC and try again for me?