• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gargoyle House

F

fost

House is up and there is a res shrine for your needs(tks deb) a teleporter set(thks muir) from Kahlan Rahl vendor mall(thks jammie) .There is a arcane circle and a forge and a few vendors for your needs.Ill put up a bulletin board for ideas.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
House is up and there is a res shrine for your needs(tks deb) a teleporter set(thks muir) from Kahlan Rahl vendor mall(thks jammie) .There is a arcane circle and a forge and a few vendors for your needs.Ill put up a bulletin board for ideas.
Wow, nice! Congratulations on your win! So, we can just use the teleporters to get to your house? No running scared like I usually do?

BlissMarie

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes the teleporters are set to anyone so no more running. :):)
Excellent! Thanks for your part, Deb, in contributing a place to be rezzed.

Where is Kahlan Rahl's vendor mall?

By the way, fost, it's very generous of you to allow the entire shard to benefit from your win. Thanks for that.

BlissMarie

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kahlan's mall is in the North West corner of Luna across from where Gus has his new home ;)
Thanks Ken!

I'll try to pm you later on today. Save my spot, please! I've been trying to catch up on schoolwork. Stratics keeps getting in my way. =)

BlissMarie

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Ken!

I'll try to pm you later on today. Save my spot, please! I've been trying to catch up on schoolwork. Stratics keeps getting in my way. =)

BlissMarie
Schoolwork! Wow, it's been a while ;)

Just got an invitation to my High School Reunion. Suprised they found me, still have a hard time believing that it's been 40 years! LoL

:gee::confused:rolleyes:

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Gargoyle House Picture of Home

Here is Fos Gar's Home - Enjoy

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow!

Talk about helping the community!

Thanks for going the extra mile, and allowing the whole shard to access! This will be very helpful, I hate the run to the Abyss.

Ken

A

adester

Wow. Thanks. Will be a big help specially if your on foot with big pets ;)
To bad you don't get a small amount of insurance money with the rezs.

G

Gawin

Congrats FOST!!!!!!!! it could not have been won by a better man in game :)