• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gareth's Notes "X Marks the spot"

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
These are my notes for "X Marks the Spot" event. If you read these notes it will spoil the event for you.

:twak:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Cove - jrlbns

Ornida The Miner in Cove
"Jrlbns"
Ive seen that etched into some rocks around here before...doesn't mean anything to me though
*Drop Grave Rubbing on Ornida*
Something about a Hex on it or somewhat

Kala The Farmer
"Jrlbns"
What? I heard that nutty guy runnin' around the fields shouting that before he perished!

Ornida The Miner in Cove
"Jrlbns"
Ive seen that etched into some rocks around here before...doesn't mean anything to me though
*Drop Grave Rubbing onto Bethany*

Bethany - Home in Cove
"Jrlbns"
Not a word I recognize. Perhaps someone else may know.
(On the table)A Page From The Cove News & Tribune, Namely The Obituary Section Announcing A Recent Death
"Death"
So sad when a Covian passes...the Cemetery is such a solemn place
*Drop Grave Rubbing onto Bethany*
Ahh A grave rubbing! How exciting! Sadly I do not know the name. Cousin Delmore might though...

Delmore - Docks in Cove
*Drop Grave Rubbing on Delmore*
Sad to see that guy go. He was a character. Sir Brendan of the Guard handled the burial.
"Jrlbns"
Yep. I seen it. What's it to ya? Got any gold?
*Drop Gold on Delmore*
Ya, that was on the dead guy's shipping crate before it was carted off to
Brendan Guard Watch Tower in Mts at Cove
"Jrlbns"
Interesting, there was a death in the city recently....the body had that word tattooed on it
*Drop Grave Rubbing on Brendan*
Yep, that was the man's man. The Guard collected his assets and delivered them to the docks.

New Magincia
- jrlbns
Osmond The Banker - New Magincia
"Jrlbns"
Yes, apparently the assets of a dead man in Cove. Most interesting Find amongst his belongings...
"Find"
Yes, there was a etch of paper with a Note written on it
"Note"
I could tell you, but I require Payment first...the bank is a business after all!
"Payment"
Deliver me Gold Bricks and I shall tell you of this note
[Information for Gold Bricks being dropped on the NPC Censored]

Buc's Den - Aitly
J Tourt the Begger
Aitly
I thought I'd never...surely you knew Captain Tokunson then. He trusted me but...I failed
failed
Yes *Starts to sob* I had everything, gold...an estate...but I couldn't help myself....the gambling...
gambling
That's right....I mean we all make a few bad bets but I didn't think i'd lose everything!
everything
That's right. I lost it all to those blood thieves! When I couldn't repay they took my estate!
thieves
I'm told it's a band of highwaymen that hang around the hidden Valley...I'm to afraid to go however
hidden valley
It's somewhere near Trinsic, say you probably want to know what this journal means, right?
Right
I'll make you an easy offer, recover my deed and I'll tell you what this journal means...Deal?

Delucia - Balpze
Man in a cow outfit
Moo...oo? *The man seems to have a flash of sanity* You...Tokinson informed you.
informed
Tokinson Tokinson, he Told all, but have you truly fallen under his thrall?
Thrall
You should avoid the Tribulations and struggle, lest you wreck amidst the rubble
Rubble
The matter here is far from benign, but you you do your part, I'll do mine
The matter here is far from benign but you do your part I'll do mine
Danger and travesty lie in wait for the best, but your destiny lies to the west

Handle engrave Use me to Dig
Sword engraved Phillipe Ryan Erlatt
Sextant engraved Sosarian Telemetric Incorporated
Ingots engraved Interfacet Trade Association

A Moss Covered Manuscrip - Animal Breeding
By Clayton Paluch
*Most of text is illegible save for single passage...*
Lion and Tigers produce a viable offspring, named aptly for the protmanteau of the parent species

Axpilz
Aitlgs
Gartlds
Balpze
Krslk
Jrlbns
Aptly

M

Miss Watson

Additional Notes by Miss Watson:

Under J. Tort the Beggar:

Deal

J. Tort: Outstanding! Bring the deed to me once you've gotten it from those bastards!

Item found near Minoc Moongate:

Discarded Patched Shirt

Room for More Notes: