• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gandolf the white??

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Now we are a very close knit family on Origin and when i hear that maybe someone scamed another player or two i get a little upset....does anyone know Gandolf the white from R^W or if he would like his side of the story told.....

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what Happened Anon so others can be ready if they try it again?

*edit* sorry for not waiting on more info before forming an opinion. Sounds like there’s more to the story. Don’t stop helping @Ravenheart just try to remember doing good is its own reward.

Last edited:

Ravenheart

Visitor
Now we are a very close knit family on Origin and when i hear that maybe someone scamed another player or two i get a little upset....does anyone know Gandolf the white from R^W or if he would like his side of the story told.....
Sure i would like to tell my side our guild has helped players off and on for years and once again our guild come to aid of a player 4 am in the morning when he tried to convert their castle and it wasn't placed right and it fell the guy was ranting about all of his stuff hit the ground so i friended him to my home set him boxes for him to put his stuff in till he could get his castled placed and fixed well last night was my first night back on since i helped him and his boxes was empty so didn't think anymore about it and then i get a message from one of our guild members asking if we seen this post so let me clear this up I DON'T Know what his issue is or what happen all i tried to do is help him out from losing everything and the price i pay for a good deed is this being said about me and my guild.Our guild gives out gifts over Christmas and we are there to make armor for new players and help when people are about to lose EVERYTHING so all i got to say maybe it's about time to stop helping others if this is what we get for our trouble..........

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So what is this all about and why are you trying to slam someone on the boards without knowing all the facts or is it people are guilty until proven innocent now. Welcome to the metoUOmovement. You have just sullied a persons reputation on a public forum without all the facts, shame on you but then again this is the way the world is turning.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I didn't accuse anyone i stated what i had heard asked if anyone knew him and to hear his side of the story if this is all just a lack of communication then it should be easy to straighten out...

Ravenheart

Visitor
I didn't accuse anyone i stated what i had heard asked if anyone knew him and to hear his side of the story if this is all just a lack of communication then it should be easy to straighten out...
Ok one note on this matter I know you don't know me but a lot of other people do know me on this shard i am friended to other players homes people that is not even in my guild.But anyone in this guild knows if they scammed someone or took something that wasn't theirs it would have been handled swiftly and harshly our guild is based on Honor and respect and being honest and it always have been that way.Now don't get me wrong i do understand your concern but he was the only one friended to my home so if he lost stuff or what ever happened i don't know because like i said before i helped him that morning and like everyone else here i have a life outside game job and going back to school for HVAC takes up a lot of my time so yes i was shocked to find this message after just trying to help someone from losing everything so on that note i hope you all have a good rest of your Sunday............FYI the player needs to come see me i'll call a GM if he says something missing and a GM can look though all my homes and banks and such...........

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
First let me apologize if i have offended anyone I simply wanted to gather facts I know there are always two sides to the story and it does appear this was a act of kindness with misunderstanding involved I will assume that the parties involved can get it straightened out

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First let me apologize if i have offended anyone I simply wanted to gather facts I know there are always two sides to the story and it does appear this was a act of kindness with misunderstanding involved I will assume that the parties involved can get it straightened out
You do not gather facts in a public forum you do it in private and unless you are the one that this was done to then why are you sticking your nose in it. Your damage has already been done