• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gamebreakertv: Guild Wars 2 - Trolling with the Bouquet of Roses

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are on the fence about the "Bouquet of Roses' in the gem store for GW2 then Richie Procopio over at Gamebreakertv has done a video for us all. Pretty cool in my book. I like the number 5 option of the roses.

Source

Trolling Guild Wars 2 With The Bouquet Of Roses

Written by: Richie Procopio (@richieprocopio) | February 12, 2013 2:33 pm

ArenaNet is getting into the Valentine’s Day spirit with some new additions to the Guild Wars 2 gem store. One of those items, the Bouquet of Roses, is a toy with some custom animations allowing you to launch flowers, shower an area in petals, and even lie in a bed of thorny roses. The best ability, however, is tossing the flowers behind you causing anyone in its trajectory to also acquire a bouquet of roses… whether they want one or not. Let the trolling begin!

I quickly learned how much fun it could be running around the Mists and handing out gifts of floral delight. People would arrive via the asura portals and before their character finished loading in, they had Valentine’s Day gifts in hand. Others weren’t appreciative of my gesture and would toss the bouquets aside, but I would quickly make sure they had fresh flowers again in case they changed their mind.

The bouquet of flowers is my favorite vanity item so far in Guild Wars 2. The effects are fun and they allow for interesting interactions with other players. I even saw someone suggest using the bouquet of roses as anti-botting measure. Imagine watching an automated farmer trying to tackle monsters armed with nothing but a fistful of flowers!

The bouquet of roses will set you back 400 gems and there’s a new red dye pack for those wishing to get into the romantic spirit. Also for anyone who wants to their hair did for the holiday, self style hair kits are now 20% off. But if you’re interested in any of these goodies, you’ll have to hurry, as they are only available in the gem store until February 18.

For more Guild Wars 2 videos, check out my YouTube channel and subscribe!

Last edited: