• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game time codes

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I am thinking of buying a 6 month game time code, but remember reading somewhere that there was some problem with game time codes before?

Sometimes they were not accepted or something?

Thanks.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i only use codes... just bought two six month codes in the last month working great

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they also stack...:) i typically do two on an account so its paid a year

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
they also stack...:) i typically do two on an account so its paid a year
Good one I didn't know bout that, that's good news.

I guess all that's needed after you buy the code is to go to the Mythic account and enter it under the "Activate Key" tab?

Or does it need to be inserted in the "Prepaid Game Time™ Card" area under subscriptions?

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For a while you needed to change the sequence of the code but the code still worked. It has been fixed now.

You activate under game time code, other bit is for stuff you buy from the shop.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No need to thank me I have sent you an invoice via pm please pay it before Norrington logs on as he is the crazy one in our venture, who knows what he will do?

>-\-0* me sleeping, dreaming of uo