• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game Issues

Trill

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

Never posted in this bit before so not sure if this is the right area.

At the beginning of this week I lost all my sovereigns on my account!!

And today I did a transfer from Legends to Atlantic and the Chtr and all the stuff he was transferring has vanished!!

I have checked other servers just in can i was being a fool and sent it to the wrong one... but nothing!!

Has anyone else had any issues??

Thanks

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

Never posted in this bit before so not sure if this is the right area.

At the beginning of this week I lost all my sovereigns on my account!!

And today I did a transfer from Legends to Atlantic and the Chtr and all the stuff he was transferring has vanished!!

I have checked other servers just in can i was being a fool and sent it to the wrong one... but nothing!!

Has anyone else had any issues??

Thanks
Never had the issue before on any of them. I still have for the last 8 months untouched sov.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try check on another char. Some month ago several people lost the sovereigns temporär.
Or check tomorrow.

Transfer issues, a friend has one or twice times löst his stuff. But it Was restored later. He opens a call.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also not sure how many accounts you are running but I found that when you have multiple UO accounts on the same broadsword account you essentially "share" the sovereigns with all accounts associated under that Broadsword account. I bought like 1000 at some point and used 500 and then forgot about them on account A. Probably 9 months later when new stuff came to the UO store I went to check it out on account B and I saw I had 500 sitting there and thought "oh damn UO messed up and I got free sovereigns!!" so I spent them on something...only to realize that when I logged back into account A to see if I had free sovereigns there too; I had 0.... doh! lol

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Page a GM from the account having the transfer troubles, same with the sovereigns. There is nothing a player can do themself to resolve either issue.