• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spirit Speak] Gaining just spirit speak

B

Brgers

So I've reached a dilemma. I'm only going to 105 necromancy, but 120 spirit speak. Currently my necromancy is locked at 105, and my spirit speak is only 91. What would be the fastest way to gain spirit speak? Using the skill or spamming curse weapon?

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Basicaly just Spam Spiritspeak, thats how i did mine, took about 2 hours but it worked.

M

Mr Plod

Stone necro off your char.
Pick the fasterst spell that you wont be able to cast. I think wither is a good one for this.

Spam wither.
SS should raise pretty quickly.

Im pretty sure this will work. It used to but I havent tried it for a long time.

C

Corrupted Goblin

Stone necro off your char.
Pick the fasterst spell that you wont be able to cast. I think wither is a good one for this.

Spam wither.
SS should raise pretty quickly.

Im pretty sure this will work. It used to but I havent tried it for a long time.
If the above does not work simply cast curse weapon its your faster casting and if you have a ton of mana regen with focus and med you can cast it constantly. it is the fastest way to raise it. Now keep in mind SS over 100 is a pain in the but to gain will take you about 10-15 hours to get it from 100 to 120

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thing I do not understand.

Spirit Speak can be invoked by itself. That is, one does not need to cast any spell to use Spirit Speak.

So, to train Spirit Speak up, why not just invoke Spirit Speak over and over rather than casting any spell ??

G

Gelf

One thing I do not understand.

Spirit Speak can be invoked by itself. That is, one does not need to cast any spell to use Spirit Speak.

So, to train Spirit Speak up, why not just invoke Spirit Speak over and over rather than casting any spell ??
using spirit speak is considered a skill and has a skill timer i,believe 3 seconds,so its alot slower to gain that way

jtw1984

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm currently training spirit speak to 120 for the 4th time.

Steps:

1.) Go into lich form.
2.) SUmmon Shadow Wisp
3.)Set up macro that looks something similar to the following:

Cast spell (Curse Weapon)
Pause 1.8 seconds

4.) Then just spam that. :sleep2: