• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Gaining Bushido

K

kantoska

Before anyone asks, yes I read the guide. Ive just hit 95 bushido and im not gaining at all. I tried the blue animal method and wasnt gaining at all, and then tried fighting using LS< confidence, and evasion, and still the gains are painfully slow. Any advice?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Head on down to the first level of Shame and attack multiple earth elementals at a time. Use alot of Momentum Strikes and you should gain faster than just sitting there Lightning Striking a horse. Use a low damage weapon (get some store bought ones, they are cheap and weak), so you don't slaughter the elementals too fast. Damage Increase is not your friend while doing this, so don't have any DI% items or use Enemy of One. As a bonus, you might get a Virtue Artifact drop. This will work if you are not using archery. If you are using archery, soul stone it off and get 80-100 of a melee skill and you should be set. Confidence should keep any scorpion poisons in check.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say you would be better off with trogladytes if your character can handle that, you can make good gold and you will never be stuck for a target whereas in shame you will sometimes find yourself looking for an earthy to attack, let alone have multiple on the screen at once..

Another method that I use is lightning strike gammans. You will gain off a gaman just as well as you will an Ancient Wyrmm. If work around the Homare-Jima moongate in Tokuno, you will not find yourself short of a target or multiple targets where you can break out momentum strike.

The main point of this is that it will allow you to collect gammon horns which can be used to turn in for strong box quests which can in turn provide you with some really nice high end weapons or jewels which may come in handy for your Samurai or may be useful to sell which will help you to buy gear.

It does get boring though so I do try and switch things up a bit and it will take quite a while to get to 120 no matter what method you use.

C

Connor_Graham

You could also try the Yomotsu Warriors in the Yomotsu Mines. In the 2nd room there are 2 that spawn, and the respawn rate is so fast the 1st will respawn before you're done killing the 2nd. It'll have you at 120 in a few hours tops, and as a bonus you might find a decent Yumi which are very hard to come by.