• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gain Lore

• Thread starter Blitzkreig
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blitzkreig

Can anybody verify if the trick to gaining lore using 2 pets ona boat still works? I am able to get one gain every once in awhile using it, but never more then one from the same spot. I have 2 horses, in a guild, vetting until I gain lore in a boat, stopping, and then coninuting to heal the same pet. Am I missing somthing? If not is there another way to gain lore now adays?

G

That method no longer works per se. The anti macro code aka 8x8 was taken out a long while ago so you can just set in your house or wherever and Lore a tamed pet. I think it took me about 8hrs to GM lore from 0 the last time I did it. Over GM I just let it gain passively through taming and vet.

B

Blitzkreig

Thanks just working it at home did the trick to get to GM. Now I can bond my Cu