• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

G-V shard event

H

Harloff

Calendar: UO Great Lakes Events
Nero Blackraven

Request Reminder for this Event 06-07-2009
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
G-V will be hosting an event on the Trammel side of Great Lakes.

Date: Sunday June 7th, 2009
Time: 7:00 pm central = 8:00pm eastern
Place: Undisclosed location on the seas
(Gates will be in Luna to the G-V Guild House starting at 6:30 pm central)
Who is invited: Come One, Come All

We will be launching as many nets as the seas can carry. Pulling up all nasty sorts of sea critters, we will be creating all sorts of Nautical Chaos for your slaying pleasure.

During the course of the evening, you will enjoy the camaraderie of the various guilds from across our shard as well as receive fabulous gifts and prizes. During the course of the evening we will be tossing over 50 white nets and you can keep what you loot (you know you want that chance at a Ghost Anchor).

A bonus prize: 5 mil will go to the fisherman who can turn in the largest trout caught during the event.

Come one come all and enjoy in the fun

See you there.

Hearts Desire

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like fun. I have a question, is Lucifer playing again? I thought i seen his character the other day.

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That char is different Lucifer. As to the old GM, If he is playing again that I don't know.

R

RichDC

I unfortunatly wont be there, 1am start time on a sunday with work at 5 am Monday :(

I will attempt to let DC* know about the event, hopefully there will be a good turn out. Sounds Fun.

Gl with the event, hope it goes well.

I expect a full report Lava!

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I unfortunatly wont be there, 1am start time on a sunday with work at 5 am Monday :(

I will attempt to let DC* know about the event, hopefully there will be a good turn out. Sounds Fun.

Gl with the event, hope it goes well.

I expect a full report Lava!
Thats to bad Rich, thanks for your help with the guild tho. Its greatly appreciated.

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A big ole bump, for the big red meany. Bags of sending will be provided. Fully charged one per person. :danceb::danceb::danceb:

D

Dai FHA

This sounds like a blast. I will do my best to be there with my fisherwoman. Hope everone catches a lunker :)

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds like a blast. I will do my best to be there with my fisherwoman. Hope everone catches a lunker :)
Thats good to hear Dai,. Also I dropped the ball, but thought I should get it in now. We would be honored if Gem or any of the FCB Folks could attend.

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a friendly reminder at 9PM Est, Holy Light Auctions Will be holding their normal Sunday night Auction.

Gates will be provided from Luna bank.

G-V, good luck with your net toss, we moved our auction a half hour later so that your friends may enjoy and hour worth of fun.

Remember Holy Light Auctions ARE Sunday's 8:30pm EST.
Thank You!
See you there!
Vixen
(Auctioneer/GuildLeader Holy Light Auctions)

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 PM Pacific Time right ? If so I will be in Luna looking for a gate.
Thats correct, gates start at 4:30 Pacific, 6:30 central, 7:30 eastern and will go on for 45 mins or so from that point. Glad you can make it :D

Just a friendly reminder at 9PM Est, Holy Light Auctions Will be holding their normal Sunday night Auction.

Gates will be provided from Luna bank.

G-V, good luck with your net toss, we moved our auction a half hour later so that your friends may enjoy and hour worth of fun.

Remember Holy Light Auctions ARE Sunday's 8:30pm EST.
Thank You!
See you there!
Vixen
(Auctioneer/GuildLeader Holy Light Auctions)
Thank you xxmoondancerxx !

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone for a great event we appreciate your coming. Also Shaile you have some money coming for the Largest fish. If ya see this or anyone who knows her. Let her know. Thanks Great Lakes, hope you all had fun.

D

Dai FHA

I'm so sad, i didnt make it had some real life things going on. Hope all went well.

H

Harloff

What a great turn out we had,We of G-V hopes that everyone,that turned out for this event had fun. thats all we ask,that you had fun.
The official count was 110 white nets and 126 green nets tossed
also had 2 big fish turned in both with the high wt. 190 stones
Iris winner of 5 mil
Also Shiale winner of 5 mil when we find her

H

Harloff

Smrgol
Smrgol
Elder
Babbling Loonie
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 08:44 am Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just amazing last night ! We had 77 people other than evnt staff that showed up last night. I'm still working on the video but here is a screen shot of one of our fishing tourney winners. They were Shiale and Isis. Both had fish weighing 190 stones. We are still looking for Shiale to give her the prize. After going through the video she was not flying a guild tag.

N

Nero Blackraven

For all of those to relive the memories and for those that missed it here is a video of the big event. Enjoy all. Thanks Smrgol for putting this one together for us. Love the tunes by the way.

Code:
 http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=58695426

R

RichDC

Glad it went well, looked fun wish i wasnt living in the UK sometimes!

B

Baskum

Great video and music. The event looked like a good time. Had I been on I would have brought Goran and his trusty pea-shooter to pwn those Leviathans.

So when will this happen again?

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great video and music. The event looked like a good time. Had I been on I would have brought Goran and his trusty pea-shooter to pwn those Leviathans.

So when will this happen again?
We are currently working on another event. All I can say is it won't be another net toss, not that we won't do that again. It will be unique. :thumbsup: