• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

G Dragons. Which stats can raise can which stay the same?

• Thread starter Razzputon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Razzputon

I have read all the thread aobtu greater dragons. I see where some thread speak of some stats that can be raised and how to calculate the stat cap. What I can't seem to find is which stats stay the same and which are able to be raised after the Dragon is tamed.

So far I see that the following stats can be raised to 90% of post tamed stats:
all resists
tactics
wrestling
resist spell
anatomy

What I'm not sure of are:
dex
sta
eval int
med

Can anyone please clear this up for me?

G

dex is always going to be below 125 when tamed, and will always raise up to 125, HOWEVERRRRRRRRRRRR, stamina will sometimes be LESS than DEX when you tame, so swing speed can get messed up from that, because stamina is what you look at for pet wrestling speed. but, anything you tame that has STR/DEX/ or INT lower than 125 should raise up to 125. matters a lot for Dex when you tame Rune Beetles or White Wyrms, but most critters don't spawn with a Dex higher than 125 after tame.

med is 0 at spawn, and 100 max trained.

eval is ~45-55 at spawn, and 100 max trained.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I have seen (as of 08/11/2008)

Dex/Stamina will be less than pretame but will raise to 125 (rare exception Stamina will be less).

Resists are identical to pre tame.

Wrestling, Tactics, Resist Spells will train up to 90% of the pre tame value.

Anatomy, EvalInt, Meditation will train to 100

Magery is fixed at 90% of the pretame value.