• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

G^C

W

Willo23

Hey everyone. Some of you may or may not remember it, but I want to bring back my old guild The Gray Corps. We were a very friendly guild, willing to help anyone and everyone with anything. It is open to anyone new and old. You can reach me on ICQ at 418914669

M

Mac_adoo

Hey I remember the G^C. Kewl group. Highpeak, Magnolia and such. Would be interested.

W

Willo23

Sounds good, im usually in general chat or you can icq me any time.

W

Willo23

I wanted to add that over the 11 or so years this guild has been around, this guild was made with the intention of helping eachother in any way we can, and thats the way it will always be.

For an example. Long ago I owned a small tower, it was my first home and I was proud of it. One day after coming home from work, I come to find my account has been hacked, and the hacker sold my home. (Enter G^C) The guildmaster at the time went to the person who bought my house from the hacker, offered them double what they paid, but was turned down. So she went out and bought me a bigger home instead, and helped me replace my lost items.

I would have, and still would do the same thing. Gold is nothing if you cant have fun and help people with it in my opinion. When your apart of the guild, your part of our family.

W

Willo23

Added 2 great members recently, always looking for more to join us and have some fun.