• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fzz/Poison/Poison breath 128 Wres /120 Nintzitsu Triton Question.

Maker2014

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Awesome Triton for spawns. I wonder in theory anyway if CB was added initially, then poison, then PB and FZZ was possible? Or would it be worth it for a spawn pet even if possible? The CB would take time away from the Fzz, and CB is NOT and area ability/spell, and would apply only on the boss? I felt it would be a bloat to add CB, so did not add it. Was I right?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Try on test
Fww, cb, poison and then pb.

If you try it, that seems the most likly to work, but i dont think it will.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Nice info!
Also I suspect even if that was doable, CB would be more bloat and take away from the Fzz efficiency for the specific purpose the pet was made : Spawns as the OP said.
Maybe CB could have been worth it for the boss, but doubt it for this pet specialization. Best for the boss would be CHIV/AI and only at the end.

Last edited:

Maker2014

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ty for information folks. This Triton will specialize in Lawn Mower capacity. So will finalize it except leave a few points at end for some scrolls. He is doing nicely at Turtle spawn so far. :)