• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Future problems and Good things.

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK so far i have found that there is no gump to remove seeds from the planters.
Yet when you try to axe it when full says you need to remove seeds first.

#2 greifing has started for the copper wire i see.
someone has filled the barrels in Bucs Den with water, yes i know you can remove the water.
But the thing is you can remove the barrel after...

I would have rether it took 100 copper ingots to make the copper wire then have to play cat and mouse for it..

The gryphon statues are nice...Liquor barrels are also cool, be nice if you could lye them on there sides (HINT, HINT!)

I see gardeners selling hedges soon and a reason to grow other then seeds of renewele.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I had not seen the copper wire barrels being full yet but yes this is a problem and leave it to uo players to find a way to grief people *sighs*

T

Tazar

There are two other spawns in trammel for the copper wire - and each is duplicated in fel so there should be plenty. These other spawns are not blockable like the barrel one in Buc's Den.

O

olduofan

There are two other spawns in trammel for the copper wire - and each is duplicated in fel so there should be plenty. These other spawns are not blockable like the barrel one in Buc's Den.

where is the other spots i tried brit smiths out side of town and serpents hold smiths nothing I think long ago use to be able to steal from them?

T

Tazar

where is the other spots i tried brit smiths out side of town and serpents hold smiths nothing I think long ago use to be able to steal from them?
Both of the other two are in Serpent's Hold. They are part of a "Random" spawn with other items so you will not see them every time.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both of the other two are in Serpent's Hold. They are part of a "Random" spawn with other items so you will not see them every time.
The spots in serpents hold tend to fill up with stacks of ore that are then to heavy to steal.

Sophi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
to remove the seeds from the new planters, open plant menu and in way-lower right corner you will see a pic of dirt, click that and you can remove the seed :)
Sophi

also - I LOVE the new raised beds - they are absolutely perfect for rares and most peculiars... the only thing is using fertile dirt. I ALWAYS use fertile dirt, so i've got an extra click for EVERY plant - gets tiring if you're doing it a lot. Why don't you just assume the beds are filled with fertile dirt to start with and just use that growing schedule as default instead? Granted that would probably throw a ton more rares into the game...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The spots in serpents hold tend to fill up with stacks of ore that are then to heavy to steal.
double click the ore in the barrel and target ore on the floor.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"The weight is too great to combine in a container."

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"The weight is too great to combine in a container."

You need to steal/bring the smallest one ore piece and leave it on the floor. Then double click the ore from inside the crates on it. Do not use the locked down ore that is already on the ground. It won't move anything.