• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Future plans for the EAL/TSO forums – important notice

P

Polly

The time is drawing near for us to close down the EAL/TSO forums in their current format and move over to a new home within the Stratics Game Roster on Stratics Central.

The good news is that we will have still have a forum dedicated to EAL/TSO so that former players can keep in touch, let everyone know about any new games they’ve found, or simply just hang out and reminisce about the good old days.

The main TSO site page http://sims.stratics.com/ will remain unchanged indefinitely.

We will be preserving all threads in the EAL / TSO Memory/Address Book and transferring them across to our new forum on Stratics Central so you won’t need to worry about losing any contact details posted there.

Some of the forums will be closed to new posts in the days running up to the transition to allow for some maintenance and transferring of threads. We plan to do this during the first week of November.

We’ll keep you updated with news on this nearer the time.

On behalf of all the EAL/TSO stratics staff, a huge thank you to all of you for having helped make the TSO community such a big success on stratics. As a forum community many of you helped shape the actual direction of the game from beta right up until the last few weeks of the game. Over the years we’ve shared many a lively discussion and debate, countless server outage parties, joys and frustrations, laughter and tears, numerous in-game stratics events, not to mention the odd all out war and one or two minor massacres of the forum kind.

None of it would have been possible without you the awesome community and your wonderful contributions to the forums, or without the amazing EAL/TSO stratics moderators (both past and present) who volunteered so much of their personal time over the years to help maintain the forums and give us all a place to share our ideas, our concerns and our random thoughts. And of course the very fabulous news reporters and content editors that kept us all entertained with news reports and content guides for the main page.

It is with much sadness that we’re closing down our own forum section here, but we hope you’ll agree that the time has come to consolidate the forums and that you’ll come join us in our new home on the Stratics Game Roster.

Please keep an eye out for announcements and further updates on the transfer to Stratics central. We’ll put up a re-direct nearer the time so that you can find us and bookmark the new forum easily.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to post them here.

Polly

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This forum has been such a big part of my life over the years, its going to be strange without it. I hope everyone keeps in touch in the new location.

I too want to say thanks to all the mods and other staffers as well as my wonderful community. I've always said you are the best group ever and I mean it. You will all long live in my :heart:.

:grouphug:

R

rpsky3

Nikki... New location? i have been out of the loop for a few weeks...

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes like Polly said our forum will be moved to a different section of Stratics called Game Roster. I'm a mod there to. :) It will be much more limited then what we are used to but everyone is welcome to post there about TSO/EALand sharing memories etc, to keep in touch, to let us know about new games you might be playing etc.

Here is a link to the other game forums that can be found in that section. Game Roster