• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

furniture ?

• Thread starter Syrisi_Maldicta
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Syrisi_Maldicta

Are there any furniture vendors on Great Lakes anymore ? I think I looked everywhere last night and couldn't find wood or stone.

thanks !

S

Sir Willy

You might want to try Hearts Desire's Vendor house. There should be Runes at Major gates, Brit and Luna. Thats assuming people didnt pick them up to mark for there own vendors. Lazy. IF you dont see a rune Look for me (A Skilled Midget) and i'll gate for you sir. If you dont see me just ask for a gate, im sure someone has a rune to her shop.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you have no luck please post here. I'll be happy to make you what you need.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there any furniture vendors on Great Lakes anymore ? I think I looked everywhere last night and couldn't find wood or stone.

thanks !
let me knwo what your needing ill make it for you free of charge minding you dont mind the name Lord Rocky on the items, that have names on them

K

Kailee

There's a nice little furniture shop I use its just west outside of umbra on the road.

T

Thalidar

explains how malador went red.. i always thought it was off npcs.. when u used to able to go red off them :).

M

Malador

explains how malador went red.. i always thought it was off npcs.. when u used to able to go red off them :).
Thal the Malador char had 365 pardoned statloss counts when aos came out. They gave that pardon but he was already on a pardon. The moment I killed someone those came back. The other couple thousand kills were after aos. The Malador char was created to become dred and was dred the first night I played him. The only time in the history of this game he was not a pk was while he was being created in 1997.

Arent you the Thalidar that used to have a house by the brit mines years ago? Just south of the server line?

T

Thalidar

Most likely not the Thalidar that lived by brit mines.. I am pretty sure I never lived near there. I did live near the x roads but that was on sonoma a long long long time ago.

M

Malador

Most likely not the Thalidar that lived by brit mines.. I am pretty sure I never lived near there. I did live near the x roads but that was on sonoma a long long long time ago.
Well that Thalidar contributed to Maladors counts as did anyone who tried to mine there or for a bit anyone who tried to mine there without a permit.

but this is a conversation for another thread. I dont want to completely hijack this all important where can I buy furniture thread.

T

Thalidar

HaHa great point malador. I think there done with it although. Guy probably found his carpenter.. although for like 4 hours of work on an unapproved program he could of had himself a carpenter. Either way I never had a miner.. too time consuming lol. Although I wouldnt mind having one that I wouldn't have to watch all day lol.

M

Malador

HaHa great point malador. I think there done with it although. Guy probably found his carpenter.. although for like 4 hours of work on an unapproved program he could of had himself a carpenter. Either way I never had a miner.. too time consuming lol. Although I wouldnt mind having one that I wouldn't have to watch all day lol.
Na Thalidar was not a miner. He simply had a house right in front of a friends house at the server line. We killed miners there and occasionally he would recall in in front of us and get waxed. He turned into a decent opponent eventually. Then he moved away and the house came down.

T

Thalidar

I gotta be honest.. lol ive always been a decent opponent. Not trying to grow my head too big.. but still.. If i lost to the old malador then I should of deleted my accounts back then. EItheir way i believe ya have me confused with someone else. I didnt move to gl till 4-5 years ago.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm honored. But really.. wasn't I way too easy of a target? I had, no wait, let me rephrase that. I have absolutely no PVP skills what so ever.
I do miss the pre-Tram days. It was so funny to watch a red run by Macy's with a dozen blues chasing em. And then a few minutes later the red running by again in the opposite direction with a bunch of blue ghosts following.
And then there was the Moonglow's Sexist Thieves Guild. They did stealing with style. They made you laugh while they stole your most prized possessions.
A few years back I went to the Chicago UO Town Hall where I met a few of the BC people that use to prey on the vendors at Macy's. When I introduced myself to one of the ladies who use to PK me every chance she got, she got red in the face and couldn't even talk to me. Seemed like when it came to real life she was embarrassed.

Unfortunately Glow like most of Fel is a graveyard now. I keep hoping that the Gods will make Fel more well-rounded.

Regards.

I miss pking you and your customers.

T

Thalidar

sir we dont post unapproved program names or anything else on this website. If you havent heard it on uo then your very new to the game just saying...

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thal the Malador char had 365 pardoned statloss counts when aos came out.
I remember that my nephew decided he was going to go perma red. He went around killing has many blues he could all day and most of the night not sure but I think he got up to 80 accounts. The next day he logins in and says WTF, but the best was the look on his face when he saw that his character was blue again that was priceless.:D

P

Papadom

sir we dont post unapproved program names or anything else on this website. If you havent heard it on uo then your very new to the game just saying...
Maybe you could teach this newbie a thing or two about the game via email...wink...wink?

F

FireCrazy

Maybe you could teach this newbie a thing or two about the game via email...wink...wink? [email protected]

How F'N pathetic do you have to be to even ask someone to send you a link or name of a illegal program to your E-mail. Isn't even discussing Itpp's against the ROC's, or do the moderators even give a **** anymore to stop it?
Its players like yourselves that make UO a ****ty place! I mean for **** sakes if you need an itpp to gain skills your pretty much a loser in my books!
Too many cheaters in this game lately. Wether it be for skill gaining speed hacking or colecting resources, IT'S STILL CHEATING!

P

Papadom

It's just a game buddy...I'm not the even the one who brought it up in the first place...

Im only interested in the program because I didn't know one existed and MAYBE...MAYBE ...if it's ok with you...I could examine the prog and develop a UO Assist macro based on what I saw to help me gain skill.

But I'm glad I have you and your attitude to be there to try to show me up, when I don't feel like fully explaining myself or my intentions.

I already have a 7 x GM crafter...I'm just looking to develop a uoassist macro to get to help get to a 5 x 120

F

FireCrazy

It's just a game buddy...I'm not the even the one who brought it up in the first place...

Im only interested in the program because I didn't know one existed and MAYBE...MAYBE ...if it's ok with you I could examine the prog and develop a UO Assist macro based on what I saw to help me gain skill.
But I'm glad I have you and your attitude to be there to show me up, when I don't feel like fully explaining myself.

And yes, it is a game , but theres always a few, who think they must use cheats to play a GAME!

P

Papadom

And yes, it is a game , but theres always a few, who think they must use cheats to play a GAME!
I'm sure you mean well, but I don't even know what constitutes and illegal program in this game.

I don't even know what, "Itpp's" are as you called them.

I was just asking questions to better understand.

I'm newly back from a 9 year break from UO so please back off. I'm just trying to learn a game that has changed 100 fold from where it was in 1999...and you learn by asking questions and by seeing examples.

Once again don't treat me like a piece of SH*T, when I'm just trying to understand. TY

P

Papadom

I'm sure you mean well, but I don't even know what constitutes an illegal program in this game.

I'm newly back from a 9 year break from UO so please back off. I'm just trying to learn a game that has changed 100 fold from where it was in 1999...and you learn by asking questions and by seeing examples.

Once again don't treat me like a piece of SH*T, when I'm just trying to understand. TY

F

FireCrazy

I'm sure you mean well, but I don't even know what constitutes an illegal program in this game.

ITPP's are Illegal third party programs

I didnt mean to treat ya like ****, I'm just sick and tired of the cheats, hacks and exploits used in this game to give other players an advantage. Then they talk **** and call people "noob" and "trammies" when they win by cheating.
The cheats are getting out of control and the Dev's just sit back and watch this game go down the crapper.
They would rather spend the money to develop an expansion,rather then to fix the current problems. We been playing this game for 10+ years and still cant use all virtues!

P

Papadom

Its cool. I should have been more direct in explaining my motives and background.

When I stopped playing this game the only thing that I can remember that was illegal was using a macro unattended server line dupes and house break ins.

Back in the day I use to use a program called, "ghost mouse" to make potions, but it was never unattended...I was just tired of clicking =) I'm not sure if that prog is considered an ITPP.

Is there a list of these ITPP's? OR should I just assume that anything other than UOAM and OUAssist is illegal?

NM don't post the list of illegal prog's. That would just be abused, by some players. I'll just go on about my business...like this never happened. =)

T

Thalidar

dont mind firecrazy.. if anyone wants to go ahead and spend 30k hours trying to create a crafter then by no means dont let me stop them.. The logging of wood alone would take you all week just to get enough wood to create a lumberjacker or a whatever you want to create. I am not a person to judge unlike our firecrazy friend.. If you want to cheat in this game or do whatever then so by god do it. It is your choice and dont let anyone scrutinize you for your choice about a game. You are actively making the choice to use a program that you know may get you banned and so by it that is your choice. This is why me and firecrazy are two very different opinions of this game and of almost anything out there. I dont use a speedhack but I dont mind having a program that would lumberjack 14k wood without me standing there and clicking it all day. Good luck on that one fire... Spend the next 10 hours that u could be spending with your wife, husband, children, or whatever else because you.. play a game is totally your choice to spend doing. Please dont let it interfere with my bolded items in my speech. Thank You. O by the way toss me on BTH's hate list for bad bad people.

P

Papadom

sig test

Pretty neat color test! Pretty close to my accual personality. However, I answered the best I could with the selections I was given.