• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fun in Despise

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Had a blast. I didn't think we would actually get to the Champ pop hehe. I got the .8 fishing I needed (Yes I really am a trammy)

Had a blast, ran around in circles. hehe

Umm they got me but they didn't smack talk which I thought was really cool. I told them good job. Not S*** talking, then watched the end of the battle.

Thank you to that WoWz guy for helping and not killing us (Except that wither accident kill hehe)

A

Arch Magus

That's not Fire, that's Despise dungeon.

Gareth, when you gonna come spawn with me?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
That's not Fire, that's Despise dungeon.

Gareth, when you gonna come spawn with me?

Urg I meant Despise. Shesh I suck. I mostly just get spawns to level two get some SoT drop then hand off to my stealth character on another account.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea it was funny that we started out with just me (oblivion), christina and blade against four of them, achillles (tb), joose, slim, and one other.. put two down easily. Achilles ran when he was red lined and the other vanished.. Then all of a sudden one, two, seven, eight came in for our little 3. Still took forever to kill us. They are starting to remind me of um hrmmm FOA? maybe lol. It did end with us four strong instead of three. We pushed them off the island and dropped the coon. Good times. So everyone keep mass recruiting! It means nothing when you drop a guild that you far outnumber. However, its embarassing when we have half the numbers and drop all of you! I don't talk trash unless talked trash too so this post is primarily for UHOH's achilles. Noob scared to fight without stealthing. Talked trash to me after they won the initial battle, when two minutes before he smoke bombed out of a death. Reallll skilll there buddy! Go join up with fibble and ghhgh, u guys will make an awesome wanna be pvp team :)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I got out with my fishing SoT I'm happy :)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I got some new pics. I was at marble and oath was spawning then got raided, I think they won that one. So I went to Despise and Oath was there. I wanted some SoT so I told them when champ popped its all theirs. Figured id get some pvp screen shots so here they are.

Then Oath made a push back and died but came back a second time and took the island by force. Was really awesome to watch. I got stuck up in one of those Para, Field and Stone Wall bridge combos. Darn it! hehe

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Oh good. I knew you wouldn't gank me.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fields look so dumb in their originality... hehe oops was i suppose to say that?... I do not play anymore deactivated the account, so i think it is ok.:coco:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Is their a legal way to get rid of the Field animation? They lag me sooo much.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is their a legal way to get rid of the Field animation? They lag me sooo much.
There's an option with in UO uh...they had me turn it off way back in the day when I ran on a Walmart Dell. :( Fudge, look for it man, enable somethin fields.