• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fun CFO!!!

• Thread starter Sally Bumblefoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sally Bumblefoot

Well, I decided to get on TT a little while ago to relieve a little STRESS!!! LOL Deb and Joe asked if I wanted to CFO so I thought...that will be fun. Steve gets on and the next thing you know we are doing a 4 man CFO!! I'm thinking....hmmm this may not be what I need. We get in there and Joe and I are on the same side and we are talking away and not even noticing the size of the cogs!! We did quite well for basically guessing the sizes!! We WERE however having a lot of fun. Next thing I know Steve is asking Deb if she is there!! She was disconnected. We finish up on our side and run over to help Steve who is playing with this level one CC and down to 40 laff. We finish that and decide to keep going. Joe and Steve were craning and I was stomping. They were on opposite cranes so there was no way I could stomp for both of them!! There were goons everywhere. I have never seen so many goons in my life. Joe and Steve did an awesome job craning but it seemed to take forever!! Man that was fun!!! I am so glad we did it!! So I guess a 3 man CFO meets the minimum requirements of a 4 man CFO, right??? Then again Deb missed it so I may have to do it again. BUT my goal of a 4 man CFO was more than accomplished!!! Thanks guys!! That was a blast.......I'm going to take a nap now!!!:thumbup1:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

It was definately interesting. I had so much fun in the cog round my cheeks were burning. This definately Destroys the goal completion of a 4 toon CFO as we did it with 3 and a half.

There was a bunch of times when I jumped off the crane and ran around stomping a few goons. It was a mad house. Steve kept running from crane to crane bt as soon as I saw him lock onto a crane he was surrounded by goons. So he had to move again. It was definately the most interesting CFO I have ever done.

Thanks everyone.:gee: