• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fully grown Xmas tree with Star

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Europa starting today the new location for the xmas tree is at the dock area in Skara. This will be the location where the xmas tree will be located for xmas day. Lets see if we can have a fully grown tree with a star on that day. I believe we can do it if we pull togather. If any one has parasitic plants for sale I would love to buy them to fill some of the potion LBODS I need to fill.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alternative sources of Parasitic poison: King's collection barrel sponges (also have dark glow) or Exodus hidden boxes.

I can let you have about 100 bottles parasitic and the same of darkglow if you would like? Sadly though I've quite a lot of small bods, the toxic and normal potion large bods have so far eluded me.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 or 3 lbods filled except for the parasitic potion ones. I believe I have another 2 or 3 extra of the LBODS plus smalls if you need them.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have to get ready for work, but will check in a few hours so we can meet up in game.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will happily trade 100 parasitic for a lbod that I can fill myself. I will be at the WBB meet tonight, probably about 6.30pm UK. Otherwise my icq is 102280987 or I am petra.fyde on Skype.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi my house is in zento against the wall, upper left corner of the view map. I have a mail box where you can drop the potions off. I believe your house is in Yew? Do you have a mail box and coordinates and I can drop LBOD in the box. Thank You Riply the is probably best way i'm swamped at work today.
Oh name on my house is great Falls and the owner is Riply

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
A quick (selfish) question from me, does the reward bag give out rewards after the 4th day or ONLY the 4th day? Cause we love these community goals with everyone coming together to succeed, but we will be away from Friday evening till very early Monday, and thus precisely miss our chance to log on on the 4th day! :sad4: (That's Saturday right?) It's sad to give up many BOD rewards and then not even get a memento from this in return if one cannot get a reward later...

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reward bag I belive will be on Sunday and that will be the only day the bag will be there for the rewards. I belive that there will be one more town after this one though.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi my house is in zento against the wall, upper left corner of the view map. I have a mail box where you can drop the potions off. I believe your house is in Yew? Do you have a mail box and coordinates and I can drop LBOD in the box. Thank You Riply the is probably best way i'm swamped at work today.
Oh name on my house is great Falls and the owner is Riply
argh your mail box is locked down instead of secured! It can't be used by anyone not friended to the house. It needs to be secured, the security level determines who can take items out, but anyone can then put items in.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like the xmas tree will not be at Skara for xmas day but the next city instead. I just posted the question on stratics and had two players say that. So save up those bods for xmas day it looks like.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A quick (selfish) question from me, does the reward bag give out rewards after the 4th day or ONLY the 4th day? Cause we love these community goals with everyone coming together to succeed, but we will be away from Friday evening till very early Monday, and thus precisely miss our chance to log on on the 4th day! :sad4: (That's Saturday right?) It's sad to give up many BOD rewards and then not even get a memento from this in return if one cannot get a reward later...
If the tree is completed early, the reward bag will also appear early, but it would need to be completed by the end of Thursday for you to claim presents on Friday which is probably unlikely :(

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so as Molly had mentioned, the xmas trees from previous cities remain at the same growth and do not go poof when the festival moves to the next city. I also seem to remember that you have 6 days to claim your reward from the time the big red bag appears. Some one correct me if they heard that this is wrong info.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The Publish 95 info seems to suggest otherwise with their "There is a 1 day cooldown between events in each city to give participants a chance to claim their rewards. Players should claim their rewards as soon as the event ends." But it makes no sense to discourage people to join such an event so we hope someone who tested it can confirm you are right about those 6 days?

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That´s one greedy elf. I gave him bods worth hundreds of bankpoints and he didn´t even reward us with a small regular tree (and neither did my poor bod-filler get a reward...). Well, at least we have a tree and not just a white patch :).

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well xmas is tomorrow will see if we can get this tree to full growth on xmas day that would be nice :) I mean at the new location which will be started on xmas day.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's an elf in Trinsic taking my BODs, but not even a twig seems to have appeared yet...

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the tree only change at server up or can it change during the day if we add enough BODs?

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Does the tree only change at server up or can it change during the day if we add enough BODs?
It changes as you donate the bods and increase the points. Server up only defines when gifts are available and when the tree cycle finishes for that particular town.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last day for Christmas tree in Trinsic? Fully grown for a day now, just missing ornaments! This must be the best or second best Europa did? Big surprice when people are so busy with RL Christmas. Still no rewards for everyone if we dont reach next step.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dropped tens of thousands of points on that elf yesterday and didn't see a single bauble for my pains :( I do wish they'd thought to add some sort of indicator as to how much progress has been made on the current tier, give us a bit more motivation seeing that the effort is having an effect. Still I should have a few gift boxes hopefully...

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Jonathen, did you get anything for your work? I got 2 rewards and I didnt work alot on this tree it was too close to Christmas. I have one with a very neutral name you can have with content if you didnt. Im at Brit bank 7 to 8 CET every night so just poke me.;)

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Minerva but I have collected a few gifts during the month and I made sure to get one for each of my 'main' characters - some of the others will just have to go without unless there's a major push to finish the final tree!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
small question. Are you dropping small bods or large bods? Points are awarded in the same way as 'banking', ie 2% for small bods and 20% for large ones. A few minor lbods gives you more chance at a prize than a shed load of smalls.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hadn't realised that Petra, I'd assumed it was the full points value. I mostly didn't bother with LBODs as the total value of the individual SBODs is often significantly higher. I also found out too late that each individual character could get a gift even after the tree was completed, when that happened earlier in the month. Never mind!