• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] FULL TENT RUBBLE

• Thread starter The Home Guild
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Chaosy

How is this worthless without pics? If he's trying to buy the item, he's probably not going to take the time and track down someone that has it just to snap a picture before posting to buy!

T

Teufel_Hund

I;M ON ATLANTIC HOW MUCH?
The Tent Pieces generally sell for between 1 and 2 mill per so multiply it out. I do not know how many pieces there are in the complete set. Maybe tack on a percentage for saving you some time and effort?

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't fully know or else I would have said ;/. I didn't want him going to the bank and spamming for 1-2m per and people laugh at him.

If I had to take a guess, I would say 8-10m per piece.

T

The Home Guild

Thanks for the responces.

Yeah,wiz i do!

I want a large full tent set but i guess i could get a small one including corner etc and then buy the rest..IF anyone knows where i can buy a set pm or icq me?

Thanks!!!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't have a full set. Wish I did, but mine is in use on my castle. But I might be convinced to sell them if the price is right. I'll take a pic of it later and post it.

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know somebody that has over 50 tent peices. Will asks him later on today if he selling, But i need to know how much u paying. will U pick up or dose he have to bring over.

K

kray2s

i have 1 piece on europa, but i doubt it worth the xfer token to you, however if interested feel free to contact me

T

The Home Guild

still looking for a nice full set large if any. Atlantic shard

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Find me Mike I might be able to point u in the right direction. Dono if they will sell but its the biggest set i know of and its on Atlantic.