• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Full tamed cu sidhe taming and lore skill needed

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hellos,

How much I need taming and lore skill to full control max trained cu sidhe. I found calculator from net but I think it is out of date. Also other pets... how I count skill needs?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Most likely the pet calc is not taking the training into effect. Once you carry pets to level 5 you really need to be at 120/120 imo. Even at that several of them (including the Cu) you have to keep an eye on their loyalty and feed them fairly regularly.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
110 on each works. Carry around food. Doesn't everybody lore their pet and other pets at least once every 10 min like I do?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Doesn't everybody lore their pet and other pets at least once every 10 min like I do?
Heck no.. that would require more activity on my part.. I just sit back and hit one button to gheal and vet... ;)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Heck no.. that would require more activity on my part.. I just sit back and hit one button to gheal and vet... ;)

If I am at the computer I have to be pushing buttons or reading here or I go crazy.

But a returning player has has 110 on both for 2 weeks now. Weve trained 4 pets to 5 slots and fought stuff. Her pet just gets hungry faster than mine. I always have pet food on hand.