• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Full spellbook

N

Noie

Since I can't remember what to kill to get all the spells, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't survive anyways, I'm looking to buy a full spellbook. :)

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
use general chat and ask.. if I am around I will put one together for you.

Get the low level spells at the reagent shops sometimes goes up to level 4 but level 3's are common.

any scribe can make the rest.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like the man said. Use general chat and someone will take care of you. I have several full spell books laying around, I'd be happy to give you one.

N

Noie

Still trying to find one. I'd actually just settle for a mark scroll at this point. Oh, how I miss marking... :)

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On second thought, I just placed a vendor in Luna. West side, second house South of road to bank, West side of road (owner Jess) I'll place a full spellbook there for you. Let me know when you get it. I'll keep a watch and if someone else buys it, I'll replace it.

Ken

N

Noie

Sorry! I'm logging in for the first time this week. Work has been keeping me extra busy.

Well, didn't get one, but thanks for trying! There must be quite a few people that need spellbooks. Glad some folks got helped. :)

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check NW inside Cor Vendors in Luna, I'll put a cpl out in a few mins. Just got into work & will take me a few to get logged in & do anything